• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shockwav3

Which music do you like most...

Which music syle do you like most...  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which music syle do you like most...

• Pop
    • Rock
    • Electronic
    • Metal
    • Trance
    • Country

Originally posted by the_Danarchist
Anyway, I'll start listening to rap as soon as they start making it in English...

Heh, I got some German rap a few weeks ago.

It's the most pathetic thing I've heard, I can't stop listening to it =) You can just see these white German guys trying to act like the black rap stereotype... it so doesn't work :P

Originally posted by Crendowing
For the love of God, please tell me that you're only joking.Ditto. Jump by Kris Kross was alright, but believe it or not, Ice Ice Baby is among my favorite old rap songs.

Heh, I was thinking of Kurtis Blow -- "Basketball" =)

I know quite a few people like you. As for me, some of the music I listen to inspries me what to put in my next chapters of the DOOM stories that I write. Some comedy tracks were put in there as well, as weird as it sounds.

Heh, listen to Doom music.

Seriously, I make levels more efficiently if I have Doom music, like stuff by Prince, Shaw, Klem, and Fanatic on in the background...it's weird.

Cren didn't you yourself say you gotta listen to all 4 cd's of NIN to like them? And here you are judging rap without even listening to one good song. You damn hypocrite.

My fav bands are The Dregs, Blues Traveler, and Dave Matthews Band. A lot of people I know don't like the third one, but I find it inspires me in some way (why does any music inspire anyone?).

Originally posted by Lüt
Heh, I got some German rap a few weeks ago.

Heh...that reminds me of a joke...
Put your hands in ze air! NOOOW!!

Originally posted by orion
Cren didn't you yourself say you gotta listen to all 4 cd's of NIN to like them? And here you are judging rap without even listening to one good song. You damn hypocrite.

Heh, you know, he's right.

Originally posted by dsm
Whatever sounds good.
I tend to like metal music, but other genres are good too.
What I can't stand is a buch of morons screaming into a microphone, acting like crazy freaks, while mutilating their instruments.

Dad says some day some guy will scream, "HEYAHUBBUBBUH!!" into a microphone and another guy will say, "Great song, dude!!" Though I like metal, I hate EEEEEAHHH SOOOEEEEHAAAH WEEEEEHAAAH HHHOOOOEEEEAHHH
It's just IRRITATING!

Mmmh, you people are so lucky. You haven't heard Argentina's "Protest Rap/Pop" thinguie.

I pray* everyday so you won't have to.

* : A lie. Eat that motherfuckers.

C'mon Zal, whatever it is, it couldn't possibly be worse than Christian rock... Could it?

Let's just say the single thought of knowing these "things" make more money than I do with that crap makes me lose faith in Modern Civilization.

Originally posted by orion

1) This is the last fucking time; the REASON I said I had to listen to all 4 NIN albums was because each album IS IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FUCKING STYLE THAN THE OTHERS!!!!!!!
2)I HAVE listened to quite a bit of rap, thank you very much. Walking home from school and hearing nothing but (c)rap blaring through the students' cars as they pass by me every day of the year is more than I can stand.

Originally posted by Liam the Bard
Heh, you know, he's right.

No, he's not. See #2 above. And you're one to talk Liam; aren't you the one that "refuses to believe all the NIN you haven't heard might actually be good"? Well, for all you know, it might actually be. But since you're conceited to do so, I guess I'll just your own argument against you; I don't want to have to dig through all the horse shit just to get the bag of Skittles at the bottom.

1) This is the last fucking time; the REASON I said I had to listen to all 4 NIN albums was because each album IS IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FUCKING STYLE THAN THE OTHERS!!!!!!!
2)I HAVE listened to quite a bit of rap, thank you very much. Walking home from school and hearing nothing but (c)rap blaring through the students' cars as they pass by me every day of the year is more than I can stand.

to answere you:
1)Rap also isn't all one damn style of music, why the fuck would you even think so? If a band can have a different style of music with every cd they make why the fuck wouldn't an entire damn genre be only one style?
2)I have also listened to quite a bit of NIN and it also anoys the fuck out of me every time I hear it yet you still keep on bitching I should listen to more. Why can you bitch about that and I can't say dick about your music?

You can listen to something by RunDMC and then something by the LoFi Allstars and then something by the Jurassic Five and then something by Jay-Z and then something by the Beastie Boys and it's all rap or some derivitave or rap and yet each has a unique style.

The 'rappers' that kids are into nowadays, the ones that you see on MTV all the time with their shameless self promotion and their bitches n' hos are only a small fraction of the rap in existence. There's rap by all kinds of people from all kinds of cultures on all levels of popularity. So you're essentially telling us that we can't judge a single musician after hearing half his stuff but you can judge an entire damn genre after hearing not 1% of the music that fits under it.

No, he's not. See #2 above. And you're one to talk Liam; aren't you the one that "refuses to believe all the NIN you haven't heard might actually be good"?

Quit twisting my meaning you silly goose.

I don't want to have to dig through all the horse shit just to get the bag of Skittles at the bottom.

Then don't, nobody's forcing you. Just keep that in mind next time you pull the 'listen to all 4 NIN albums or you're closed minded' bullshit.

I don't know what you're talking about. I have 12 NIN albums alone...pfft...4 my ass.