Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Black Ops 2
Do my posts about CoD influence your opinion of CoD?
Shut up about it
Impse
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 15:54. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DuckReconMajor
Forum Legend

People say his name all the time at the end of matches. It's probably code for something I don't understand.

Old Post 12-05-12 01:16 #
DuckReconMajor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Phobus
Forum Staple

Totally did the campaign on this last night (Hardened; best ending; took me 7 hours or so; didn't have to play Second Chace). Much like with MW2 and the first BlOps, it's like playing an action movie. Very over the top, pretty fast-paced and very enjoyable. It even gets your brain working a bit when you try to remember what the challenges for each mission were and score highly with those as well as making decisions in-game on what path to take, who to save, who to kill, etc.

Replayability seems to have been the main addition, what with the scoring stuff, unlockables and customisable load-outs ("sneaking" around with a massive gold insta-killing sniper rifle FTW) so the campaign is finally starting to factor in to the game properly rather than feeling like a load of set-pieces tacked on to competent online multi-player (not checked BlOps2s multiplayer or Zombies mode, but their track record is pretty good AFAIC).

It gets my SEAL (ha!) of approval.

Old Post 12-09-12 12:14 #
Phobus is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
HWGuy

DuckReconMajor said:
People say his name all the time at the end of matches. It's probably code for something I don't understand.
It means Good Game. Whether the person means it or not is something else.

Old Post 12-10-12 03:28 #
HWGuy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
schwerpunk

HWGuy said:
It means Good Game. Whether the person means it or not is something else.
It's a formality, and unless it was an obviously bad game it should be said.

Saying bg is considered bm, fyi.

Old Post 12-10-12 04:52 #
schwerpunk is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bucket
ROCK & LOAD
COCK BEEN BLOWED
IN YOUR MOUTH,
MANJUICE EXPLOAD

Fuck formalities. If I felt like communicating with people, I wouldn't be playing video games.

Old Post 12-10-12 06:02 #
Bucket is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote