Spider Mastermind
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Site and/or forum bugs or things not working
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:05. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
admintest
Registered just to make one post

test

Old Post 12-27-12 03:18 #
admintest is offline Profile || Blog || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bloodshedder
Spellchecker

Attachments now appear to be working.

Attachment: raspbmc-win32.zip
This has been downloaded 13 time(s).

Old Post 12-27-12 03:28 #
Bloodshedder is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Grain of Salt
Forum Regular

Bloodshedder said:
Custom avatar uploading is now working.

Thanks.

Old Post 12-27-12 04:26 #
Grain of Salt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
vdgg
MM2 maniac

Bloodshedder said:
Attachments now appear to be working.
Thank you in the name of the speed demo community!!

Old Post 12-27-12 04:29 #
vdgg is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
TimeOfDeath
Forum Regular

vdgg said:
Thank you in the name of the speed demo community!!

YEAH

Old Post 12-27-12 04:30 #
TimeOfDeath is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Joshy

Not to sound like a stalker, but PM message tracking doesn't work either. It just reverts to the inbox page.

Old Post 12-27-12 05:31 #
Joshy is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bloodshedder
Spellchecker

Joshy said:
Not to sound like a stalker, but PM message tracking doesn't work either. It just reverts to the inbox page.
Should be fixed now

Old Post 12-27-12 06:51 #
Bloodshedder is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Snakes

Blog links from user posts are behaving oddly (at least in Chrome), taking you to the rather meta-titled "blog's Doomworld Forums Blog" which, as it turns out, is the general blog homepage.

http://www.doomworld.com/~Snakes

Old Post 12-27-12 08:23 #
Snakes is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bloodshedder
Spellchecker

Snakes said:
Blog links from user posts are behaving oddly
Not anymore

Old Post 12-27-12 08:33 #
Bouncy

The doom comic is horribly broken. You can click to go to another page, but you'll never get beyond the cover.

Old Post 12-30-12 03:33 #
Bouncy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bloodshedder
Spellchecker

Bouncy said:
The doom comic is horribly broken. You can click to go to another page, but you'll never get beyond the cover.
I'm so happy you gave me the opportunity to fix this. (not really)

Old Post 12-30-12 09:15 #
Jimmy
doesn't rhyme with MIDI :(

admintest said:
http://www.doomworld.com/vb/avatar.php?userid=10048&dateline=1356596782

I admit that I clicked this.

Jimmy's Blog of Death - I make terrible posts here.

Old Post 12-30-12 09:46 #
Jimmy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Obsidian
Forum Staple

The announcement's gone! =D

Old Post 01-01-13 08:05 #
Obsidian is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

Jimmy91 said:

I admit that I clicked this.

Same.
More than once.

Old Post 01-01-13 13:19 #
Eris Falling is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Obsidian said:
The announcement's gone! =D
Hope it's not broken. ;-)

Old Post 01-01-13 13:58 #
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Memfis
Forum Spammer

I don't know if this issue appeared just recently or not, but anyway... I can't open Bruno Vergílio's profile, it says "This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view."

You can try to open it from here for example: http://www.doomworld.com/vb/post/751180

Old Post 01-11-13 21:10 #
Memfis is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
exp(x)

Memfis said:
I don't know if this issue appeared just recently or not, but anyway... I can't open Bruno Vergílio's profile, it says "This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view."

You can try to open it from here for example: http://www.doomworld.com/vb/post/751180

http://www.doomworld.com/vb/members/Bruno%20Vergilio/

Old Post 01-11-13 21:38 #
exp(x) is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bloodshedder
Spellchecker

Memfis said:

Fixed

Old Post 01-11-13 22:46 #
gggmork
If you can make any sense of this post, congratulations

Is there supposed to be a little arrow icon linking to "big boards" or something on the bottom leftish when logging in, or did they spam that there somehow?

Old Post 01-26-13 00:20 #
gggmork is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bloodshedder
Spellchecker

It's been there for years now

Old Post 01-26-13 02:38 #
Bloodshedder
Spellchecker

Posting an attachment when starting a thread is now working

Old Post 07-05-13 04:15 #
printz
CRAZY DUMB ZEALOT

Bloodshedder said:
It's been there for years now
Link's not working.

Old Post 07-05-13 06:12 #
printz is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jimmy
doesn't rhyme with MIDI :(

The private message tracking page says you can delete PMs that haven't yet been received. I highlighted the one I wanted to delete, clicked "Cancel", and nothing seemed to happen. It looked as though it had actually deleted the last one in the list (thankfully an old and irrelevant one to a user that never visits now), rather than the one I had highlighted. Wut?

Also, the Sent Items page lists all sent PMs, but deleting them from there clearly just deletes the copy of the PM on *your* end, rather than cancelling the sending of the PM to the recipient. Double wut?

Jimmy's Blog of Death - I make terrible posts here.

Old Post 08-17-13 22:38 #
Jimmy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
scifista42

Jimmy said:
Also, the Sent Items page lists all sent PMs, but deleting them from there clearly just deletes the copy of the PM on *your* end, rather than cancelling the sending of the PM to the recipient. Double wut?
I guess that's the right behaviour, like if you're deleting emails from your "Sent" folder. (I hope you did understand that the second part of my sentence wasn't related to Doomworld forums, but to your normal emailbox.)

Last edited by scifista42 on 08-17-13 at 23:24

Old Post 08-17-13 23:10 #
scifista42 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

Blimey, this "End tracking bug" has been around for months. I've got an unread PM from me to ShadesMaster asking him on the progress of his Suburbs map for D2INO. I sent that in December.

Old Post 08-17-13 23:22 #
Eris Falling is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bloodshedder
Spellchecker

Well thanks for letting me know in a timely manner!

Old Post 08-18-13 07:08 #
joe-ilya
Nescient Member

Someone sent me a PM with no massage title , where to click to see the PM?

Old Post 08-22-13 15:27 #
joe-ilya is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bloodshedder
Spellchecker

PM tracking problem has been fixed. And when you delete a PM from your sent items, it will never delete the PM from the recipient's inbox.

joe-ilya: the message title was a bunch of spaces. There was about a one pixel-wide spot where you could click to open it.

Old Post 08-22-13 20:02 #
SavageCorona

Not sure if this is technically a glitch but the font seems to have changed to something somewhat difficult to read.

http://i.imgur.com/HfDxaG0l.jpg

This font has replaced every font except the posting buttons and post entries. Not sure if it's my phone because I can't get to my computer yet but it wasn't like it this morning.

'ERE'S THE BLOODY LINK TO ME TWITTERS

Last edited by SavageCorona on 08-24-13 at 16:10

Old Post 08-23-13 23:53 #
SavageCorona is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
TimeOfDeath
Forum Regular

Not sure if this is my fault, but why do threads become read the next time I visit the forum even though I haven't read them? On other forums, they stay as unread until I read them, whether it's my next visit or months later.

Old Post 09-23-13 16:29 #
TimeOfDeath is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote