Archvile
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > So, how old are you ?
Pages (11): « First ... « 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 » ... Last »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:52. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Larzuk

26 years old.

Old Post 04-14-13 14:33 #
Larzuk is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Suitepee

27 years old. I don't always act like I'm 27 though.

Old Post 04-15-13 16:54 #
Suitepee is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Kontra Kommando
Let's attack aggressively

I'll be 28 in June.

Old Post 04-15-13 17:37 #
Kontra Kommando is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
joe-ilya
Nescient Member

Am I the youngest here?
Just turned 14 a mounth ago.

And my parents tell me I play too much doom.

Old Post 04-28-13 07:56 #
joe-ilya is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Xaser
Forum Staple

Whoop! I turn 100 today. Again.

Old Post 04-28-13 10:32 #
Xaser is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
gggmork
If you can make any sense of this post, congratulations

joe-ilya said:
Am I the youngest here?
Just turned 14 a mounth ago.

And my parents tell me I play too much doom.

You should have to click something confirming age of 18.0, the exact decimal age of adult humans as decreed by authorities, to read doomworld since some people have penis-fish avatars around here. And youngin's have to be censored from facts like sex, which is itself sexual (and mental) abuse, perhaps the 2nd largest adult conspiracy after santa claus. If youngin's are outside of their holding pens they should at least be doing homework, preferably busywork that takes a lot of time.

I'm probably lots of years old, like maybe less than 40 and more than 20. I won't be precise since some employee of NSA or something probably has a sock puppet ask this question on tons of forums, algorithmically spaced over time so they don't seem linked, then it all goes into a government database, just like when you choose an "avatar" when you make a save profile for xbox 360. I chose a black woman. Maybe I am a black woman and maybe I am not. I really do not like the concept of abacus tallying the exact number of seconds I am alive, let alone minutes, let alone hours, let alone days, let alone years, even decades. They try to make it seem "special" like a "birth day" where you have a party and stuff, not that anyone ever came to mine, but really age measurement is an excuse to define the exact age that evolution selected as most fit as a fuzzy "statutory rape" area. Are you going to score a hot date and perpetuate the species or be thrown in prison and be raped by inmates, its russian roulette. Only the insane play, which is the elite's intention to artificially select more and more insane people. In a healthy society, adults could just fuck in public and kids could watch.

Old Post 04-28-13 13:18 #
gggmork is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Urban Space Cowboy

gggmork said:
They try to make it seem "special" like a "birth day" where you have a party and stuff, not that anyone ever came to mine
Ah, suddenly everything is becoming clear. :)

Old Post 04-28-13 13:25 #
Urban Space Cowboy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Dutch Doomer
Forum Staple

35 and immortal.

Old Post 04-28-13 15:18 #
Dutch Doomer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Six

Old Post 04-28-13 16:22 #
Six is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
LkMax

Yeah, just another averenge 20 years old, black/dark brown haired white dude reporting in.

gggmork said:

You should have to click something confirming age of 18.0, the exact decimal age of adult humans as decreed by authorities, to read doomworld since some people have penis-fish avatars around here. And youngin's have to be censored from facts like sex, which is itself sexual (and mental) abuse, perhaps the 2nd largest adult conspiracy after santa claus. If youngin's are outside of their holding pens they should at least be doing homework, preferably busywork that takes a lot of time.

I'm probably lots of years old, like maybe less than 40 and more than 20. I won't be precise since some employee of NSA or something probably has a sock puppet ask this question on tons of forums, algorithmically spaced over time so they don't seem linked, then it all goes into a government database, just like when you choose an "avatar" when you make a save profile for xbox 360. I chose a black woman. Maybe I am a black woman and maybe I am not. I really do not like the concept of abacus tallying the exact number of seconds I am alive, let alone minutes, let alone hours, let alone days, let alone years, even decades. They try to make it seem "special" like a "birth day" where you have a party and stuff, not that anyone ever came to mine, but really age measurement is an excuse to define the exact age that evolution selected as most fit as a fuzzy "statutory rape" area. Are you going to score a hot date and perpetuate the species or be thrown in prison and be raped by inmates, its russian roulette. Only the insane play, which is the elite's intention to artificially select more and more insane people. In a healthy society, adults could just fuck in public and kids could watch.

:conspiracy-keanu.jpg:

schwerpunk said:
Shouldn't this be a poll?

Yeah, it probably should.

Old Post 04-28-13 17:22 #
LkMax is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Unfortunately, I think polls are limited to 10 options, so it would have to be done using age groups.

Old Post 04-29-13 02:57 #
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Kappes Buur
Forum Regular

Just turned 49.
Oh wait, that was for the last 21 years.
My memory fails me sometimes.

Old Post 04-30-13 18:49 #
Kappes Buur is offline Profile || Blog || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
AlekTheNerd
Mini-Member

I'm currently 14, and began playing Doom when I was 13.

Old Post 05-04-13 03:48 #
AlekTheNerd is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Roofi

15 y/o and a half, I will be 16 in September.

Old Post 05-05-13 20:29 #
Roofi is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Scottland89
Mini-Member

24, but been Dooming since I was too young to die at 5, not long after Doom 2 came out, and (and I'm no where near Ultra Vilent in Real Life)

Old Post 05-06-13 00:54 #
Scottland89 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Ragnor
I do see the humour in a mod sneakily changing my title

Consider me also mindblown about Eris being 15. Explains the colourful personality I guess, but still, whoah!

purist said:
A Father/Son megawad is not inconceivable if everyone's still around here in 10 years time.

Like what Perdition's Gate started out as? :p

Anyway, I myself am either 25 or 26. I honestly don't know the exact number >_>

Old Post 05-06-13 01:56 #
Ragnor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Anarkavre
Mini-Member

I am 28 years old.

Old Post 05-06-13 04:27 #
Anarkavre is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
minigunner
Green Marine

Old Post 05-06-13 04:46 #
minigunner is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
RottKing

26 and a big ol scumbag slimedog

Old Post 05-06-13 04:50 #
RottKing is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Creaphis
I will deliberately take a contrary position just for the sake of writing incredibly long arguments

GreyGhost said:
Yep, that's basically the same game. I think the one I played was a type-in program listing from a magazine, with parts of the character set redefined to create the bomber and buildings. Getting some of those listings to run as intended was often a greater achievement than beating the game.

Now I'm showing my age. :D

Nonsense! I've typed a ski-slalom game into Basic and I'm merely 25. Mind you, this is when my dad's IBM XT and related paraphernalia were still kicking around the basement, and it was done largely out of anthropological curiosity, but still.

Old Post 05-06-13 05:21 #
Creaphis is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
subject_119
Green Marine

Old Post 06-20-14 22:59 #
subject_119 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
J.B.R

To me:25
To others:15
I consider myself very mature.
Maybe it's because people think i'm too serious.

Old Post 06-21-14 00:42 #
J.B.R is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Doominator2
Forum Regular

be 16 in a month

Old Post 06-21-14 02:29 #
Doominator2 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

60 in July

Old Post 06-21-14 02:34 #
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
yukib1t
Will DDR for food

30 right now, 31 come December.

Old Post 06-21-14 02:35 #
yukib1t is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
TheCupboard
Forum Regular

22 but I have an old soul.

Old Post 06-21-14 02:55 #
TheCupboard is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
NiTROACTiVE
Forum Regular

As of 2014, I am 21 years old. I will be 22 on December 6th this year.

GreyGhost said:
60 in July
Really? I always thought you were in your early/mid 30s.

Old Post 06-21-14 03:07 #
NiTROACTiVE is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Seeker_of_Truth

Seeker_of_Truth said 14 months ago:
I'll be 24 in March.

That makes me 25 today.

Old Post 06-21-14 03:32 #
Seeker_of_Truth is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Linkrulezall

17 and 1 month

Old Post 06-21-14 03:41 #
Linkrulezall is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
joe-ilya
Nescient Member

http://youtu.be/lpuYKGDw0EQ?t=2m

Old Post 06-21-14 09:03 #
joe-ilya is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote