User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Looking for UT gun pack

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 14:48.   
DoomRenegade
Mini-Member

Well, with no luck, and false links... I am looking for a Unreal Tournament wad, the kind that replaces your guns. I have been looking for this wad for a few weeks with no luck. If you search it on youtube there is a person showing you all the guns in Doom II and they are really cool... So please help me, I really want this nice wad!

Old Post 03-06-13 05:06
DoomRenegade is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoomRenegade a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Weapons were probably lifted from Unreal Doom, though I don't know offhand where you'd find a copy.

Old Post 03-06-13 05:47
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Click here to Send GreyGhost a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
PRIMEVAL

I might know someone who has it or knows where it is. Are you talking about using Sprites or 3D models? I also know a mod that uses the Doom monsters (though with odd sound choices). They were with Unreal so I assume they can work with UT.

Old Post 03-06-13 06:43
PRIMEVAL is offline Profile || Click here to Send PRIMEVAL a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomRenegade
Mini-Member

I don't want UDooM, look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLGi6v2fkPU
The video is a few years old but it has the 3d guns... It would be really nice if you guys knew where it is, UDooM is unfinished isn't it? Because of the ID Software Copyright, I am hoping this isn't, I mean they have Half-Life, The Simpsons, and Doom Center has reference to Unreal (Lightning Gun) And even Poke'mon. So please let me know if you have a UT Gun pack

Old Post 03-06-13 13:14
DoomRenegade is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoomRenegade a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomRenegade
Mini-Member

WHAT THE HELL??????????????
Never mind, I have waited long enough. I no longer give two shits about this wad!

Old Post 03-23-13 02:51
Nomad
Not dumb enough to get a custom title

DoomRenegade said:
I don't want UDooM, look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLGi6v2fkPU

Whoa, I want that! That would go perfect with my my GZDoom replication of the Oblivion DM map!

Old Post 03-23-13 04:40
Nomad is offline Profile || Click here to Send Nomad a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote