Ouchface
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Jewelery rings with the Quake 1/2 symbol?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:37. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Avoozl
Forum Staple

I've been wondering if there's any rings in existance with the Quake 1/2 symbol, I'd like to have one myself.

Old Post 04-01-13 09:52 #
Avoozl is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomUK
Forum Staple

Best I could find:-

http://images1.sw-cdn.net/model/picture/674x501_832555_711256_1355691059.jpg

Affordable custom jewellery is hard to come by. You'd think sites like Zazzle would provide this service, but perhaps there isn't enough demand for it. Of course, you could always go to a jeweller's and talk to them about having something more expensive made, depending on what they offer.

Old Post 04-01-13 11:19 #
DoomUK is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Avoozl
Forum Staple

I'm probably hoping more for the symbol done in full shape rather than an imprint, though I'm surpised there's even one with the Quake symbol in existance.

Last edited by Avoozl on 04-01-13 at 13:41

Old Post 04-01-13 12:24 #
Avoozl is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Doomhuntress
Forum Regular

i wouldn't mind having a ring with the Quake symbol on it. bonus points if it'd be a engagement/wedding ring.

"and hereby, i bestow upon thee, these rings of ancient power, from the magical dimension known as Quake; i bestow upon you: Quad Damage! may every match of death thy encounter in life be blasted away, by the immense power of your rune!"

Old Post 04-01-13 13:09 #
Doomhuntress is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Mr. Freeze
etc.

Doomhuntress said:

"and hereby, i bestow upon thee, these rings of ancient power, from the magical dimension known as Quake; i bestow upon you: Quad Damage! may every match of death thy encounter in life be blasted away, by the immense power of your rune!"

I know how I'm gonna propose!

Old Post 04-01-13 15:08 #
Mr. Freeze is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Captain Ventris

I'll blow you away with the immense power of my rune, baby.

Old Post 04-01-13 15:12 #
Captain Ventris is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
negke

Mr. Freeze & Doomhuntress?

Old Post 04-01-13 15:21 #
negke is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
schwerpunk

Avoozl said:
I'm probably hoping more for the symbol done in full shape rather than an imprint, though I'm surpised there's even one with the Quake symbol in existance.
The Quake 3 Arena logo already looks like the kind of thing that you could wrap around your finger. Maybe a white gold background to connect the three parts, and complete the ring around the back?

Although I'm not surprised Quake jewelry exists, because it's a great looking symbol.

Old Post 04-01-13 16:33 #
schwerpunk is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Doomhuntress
Forum Regular

neg!ke said:
Mr. Freeze & Doomhuntress?

flattering, but i'm already taken. :v

Old Post 04-01-13 18:49 #
Doomhuntress is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

schwerpunk said:
The Quake 3 Arena logo already looks like the kind of thing that you could wrap around your finger.
I don't know what they were thinking with that logo.

Doomhuntress said:
flattering, but i'm already taken. :v
Give it time.

Old Post 04-01-13 19:56 #
Technician is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomUK
Forum Staple

Huh? I've always thought the Q3A logo was great.

Old Post 04-01-13 21:00 #
DoomUK is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
HWGuy

It's no Berserk pack but I'd still hate to be punched by someone wearing that ring, especially if the pointy end stuck out.

Old Post 04-01-13 23:32 #
HWGuy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Enjay
ASK ME ABOUT FOOTBALL / STEAM / DEAD CELEBRITIES / THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT

For some reason, I've always thought that the Quake II logo was the best of the three. It just looks right to me.

Old Post 04-02-13 11:11 #
Enjay is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Avoozl
Forum Staple

HWGuy said:
I'd still hate to be punched by someone wearing that ring, especially if the pointy end stuck out.
Well I meant the full shaped sitting on the front with the ring connected underneath rather than wrapping around.

Old Post 04-02-13 11:45 #