Doom monster
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Rise of the Triad 2013 remake - exclusive gameplay teaser
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:13. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DooM_RO

It looks great and really fun.

But now comes the obvious question: Should Doom 4 be a sequel like ROTT or not?

Old Post 06-19-13 13:49 #
DooM_RO is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Komenja
Warming Up

DooM_RO said:
It looks great and really fun.

But now comes the obvious question: Should Doom 4 be a sequel like ROTT or not?

Hell yes.

Old Post 06-19-13 22:30 #
Komenja is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Marcaek

You mean remake :P

I'd like to see Doom 4 take place in a new setting but also take cues from oldschool level design. The open nature of a lot of doom levels is what keeps bringing me back to them, and the linear levels benefit from Doom's simple, free-flowing mechanics.

Old Post 06-19-13 23:04 #
Marcaek is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
CorSair

In case you folks haven't noticed or something similar;

Pre-order is now active. Links are in that YouTube video (and I am too lazy to post them in here.)

Old Post 07-02-13 14:59 #
CorSair is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Doomhuntress
Forum Regular

getting the original ROTT and Blake Stone with the game for 15 bucks is a pretty damn good deal i'd say. now if i only could actually be able to play the game, though. :p

Old Post 07-02-13 15:13 #
Doomhuntress is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

I can't wait to download the shareware episode.

Old Post 07-02-13 16:07 #
Technician is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Csonicgo

Technician said:
I can't wait to download the shareware episode.

It's not the shareware. it's the full game.

Old Post 07-05-13 08:47 #
Csonicgo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Captain Red
Pants

Awwww yissss it's got the John Romero "Hmmmmmmm" noises for God mode!

Pre-orderded like a mother-fucker!

Old Post 07-05-13 08:58 #
Captain Red is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Captain Red
Pants

Sweet merciful Christ just give these guys the Doom franchise God damn.

Old Post 07-13-13 02:34 #
Captain Red is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

it's missing the most fundamental tools of punishment, otherwise I like.

Old Post 07-13-13 03:13 #
Hellbent is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

Csonicgo said:
It's not the shareware. it's the full game.
Swing and a miss.

Old Post 07-13-13 03:15 #
Technician is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Doomhuntress
Forum Regular

i wouldn't mind paying 5 bucks or so for a shovelware CD with a shareware version of the new ROTT game.

Old Post 07-13-13 17:39 #
Doomhuntress is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

Doomhuntress said:
i wouldn't mind paying 5 bucks or so for a shovelware CD with a shareware version of the new ROTT game.
You know, that would be a great pre-order bonus gift.

Old Post 07-13-13 21:34 #
kristus
Megablast!

I preordered this as soon as I saw it was up. Generally I don't preorder games because it's just a way for them to fuck you in the ass. (Like Bioshock Inf, what a massive ball of shit that was) But the gameplay videos has shown me that they are interested in creating good FPS games and I want to support that.

Old Post 07-13-13 22:20 #
kristus is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

kristus said:
I preordered this as soon as I saw it was up. Generally I don't preorder games because it's just a way for them to fuck you in the ass. (Like Bioshock Inf, what a massive ball of shit that was) But the gameplay videos has shown me that they are interested in creating good FPS games and I want to support that.
I pre-ordered Duke 4.

I cancelled.

Old Post 07-13-13 23:28 #
Captain Red
Pants

I'd have hesitated if it was a AAA release, but it's too cheap to feel bad about per-ordering and they where nice enough to throw in the original RotT and Blake stone to tie you over till release. Not to mention that the developers just sound like there having such a good time making the thing.

Old Post 07-14-13 03:23 #