Mancubus
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > The dreaded "S" word!
Pages (17): « First ... « 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 20:28. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GoatLord
I really should think before I post.


Posts: 2637
Registered: 07-02


That was pretty damn funny/clever.

Old Post 05-30-13 22:39 #
GoatLord is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
schwerpunk
Senior Member


Posts: 2049
Registered: 05-12


Now that's what I come to this thread for.

Alright, we're done harassing GL, so who's next? Frankly, I'm surprised no one made an issue of me taking it up the bum. I guess DW doesn't care, as long as you're having some sort of sex.

Old Post 05-30-13 22:40 #
schwerpunk is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
cannonball
Senior Member


Posts: 2219
Registered: 07-11



schwerpunk said:
Now that's what I come to this thread for.

Alright, we're done harassing GL, so who's next? Frankly, I'm surprised no one made an issue of me taking it up the bum. I guess DW doesn't care, as long as you're having some sort of sex.


I would ask why anyone would have anal. When I discussed it with my ex back when we were going out she said it wasn't pleasant and frankly I don't want my cock going there, even with protection. Not a pop at you just a general curiosity to be honest.

Old Post 05-30-13 22:46 #
cannonball is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple


Posts: 3002
Registered: 07-12



darknation said:
fucking hate how mashed up particles of shit end up inbetween the folds of skin on my foreskin after anal like some weird, shit-smegma sediment.


'nuff said.

Old Post 05-30-13 22:49 #
Eris Falling is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
schwerpunk
Senior Member


Posts: 2049
Registered: 05-12


Don't have anal after chili? If the poop is firm enough you can just push it right back in there! (Lol, this is what you're missing out on, GL - doesn't it sound magical?) X-D


cannonball said:
I would ask why anyone would have anal. When I discussed it with my ex back when we were going out she said it wasn't pleasant and frankly I don't want my cock going there, even with protection. Not a pop at you just a general curiosity to be honest.
When it comes to giving it, I'm with you. The main port is much more pleasurable for me. But my ex-gf loved it in the rear for some reason!

Men have prostates, though, so it's obvious to me why we'd like something in there. Seriously, once you get comfortable with it, it's obnoxiously easy to climax from prostate stimulation.

Old Post 05-30-13 22:50 #
schwerpunk is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Use3D
Forum Legend


Posts: 4714
Registered: 04-02



GoatLord said:
I can't be the only one here who prefers snuggling to sexual contact.


You can prefer something to something else you've never done? Neat.

Old Post 05-30-13 22:51 #
Use3D is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title


Posts: 7930
Registered: 08-04



cannonball said:
I would ask why anyone would have anal. When I discussed it with my ex back when we were going out she said it wasn't pleasant and frankly I don't want my cock going there, even with protection. Not a pop at you just a general curiosity to be honest.
40oz once made a post dedicated to his experience fucking his girlfriend in the ass.

Old Post 05-30-13 22:52 #
Technician is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Use3D
Forum Legend


Posts: 4714
Registered: 04-02



Technician said:
40oz once made a post dedicated to his experience fucking his girlfriend in the ass.


I'm positive if she ever read this forum and his tactless detail of their intimate moments he'd be back in his mother's house faster than you can say "fairyberry".

Old Post 05-30-13 22:54 #
Use3D is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Maes
I like big butts!


Posts: 12488
Registered: 07-06


GL vs 188Dark etc.

Who is to be pitied or reviled the most?
Who of the two is to be considered the most "healthy"? I say 188Dark: at least he acknowledges the need to get laid now and then, though technically he might be just as much a virgin as GL. His means and mindset are questionable, though. At best he's a WBAFC, in PUA terms...but that doesn't preclude growing out of it.

Ironically, GL has what 188Dark would stalk (or kindnap/kill?) for, and yet he doesn't take advantage of it...ahh....humans, you're never able to appreciate what you have!

Old Post 05-30-13 22:55 #
Maes is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
cannonball
Senior Member


Posts: 2219
Registered: 07-11



schwerpunk said:
Don't have anal after chili?


THIS is the best advice ever given on the internet, end of story :D

Old Post 05-30-13 22:55 #
cannonball is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Maes
I like big butts!


Posts: 12488
Registered: 07-06



schwerpunk said:
Don't have anal after chili? If the poop is firm enough you can just push it right back in there!


Or how about wearing a condom and not worrying too much about what happens back there?

That being said, a condom won't protect you from a DMCHOSHO ;-)

Old Post 05-30-13 23:01 #
Maes is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title


Posts: 7930
Registered: 08-04



Maes said:
Ironically, GL has what 188Dark would stalk (or kindnap/kill?) for, and yet he doesn't take advantage of it...ahh....humans, you're never able to appreciate what you have!
Hey, I'm a jealous guy. It's not like every man has the opportunity to keep the freshness seal on a female so willingly.

GL must have the influence of a pulpit rabbi.

Old Post 05-30-13 23:01 #
Technician is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GoatLord
I really should think before I post.


Posts: 2637
Registered: 07-02



Maes said:
...ahh....humans, you're never able to appreciate what you have!


I do appreciate what I have. That's why I treat my girlfriend like a queen, why I strive to be a better boyfriend every day, why I write her actual hand-written letters that I send in the mail, why I make an effort to give her the attention she deserves. I am exceedingly grateful that I have her in my life, so don't think I don't appreciate what I have, mister!

Old Post 05-30-13 23:14 #
GoatLord is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
glenzinho
Forum Regular


Posts: 727
Registered: 09-11



GoatLord said:


I do appreciate what I have. That's why I treat my girlfriend like a queen, why I strive to be a better boyfriend every day, why I write her actual hand-written letters that I send in the mail, why I make an effort to give her the attention she deserves. I am exceedingly grateful that I have her in my life, so don't think I don't appreciate what I have, mister!


Then why are you two so miserable?

Old Post 05-30-13 23:19 #
glenzinho is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple


Posts: 3002
Registered: 07-12



glenzinho said:

Then why are you two so miserable?



I think it was sarcasm.

Old Post 05-30-13 23:21 #
Eris Falling is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom


Posts: 7605
Registered: 07-00



GoatLord said:
My mind on the subject is made up. My girl and I love each other dearly and we get along extremely well. You fellas don't "get" my lifestyle choices and that's perfectly understandable. But to make assumptions about my SO's take on it is pretty silly, since I know her and none of you do. Anyhow, I won't add anymore on the subject, I think I've been ridiculed plenty today. Have a good one.
So you certainly have some unusual hangups, but it sounds like in the end you're leading a normal lifestyle with a healthy relationship. Certainly you're not doing anything that's inherently wrong. Kudos for having the courage to be so open about this stuff.

I was curious about this:

I always feel ashamed afterward for not fully maintaining celibacy

Why do you feel like you need to be celibate? I understand you have a phobia / sense of disgust about sex but this part I don't properly understand.

Old Post 05-30-13 23:24 #
fraggle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned


Posts: 1293
Registered: 06-04



fraggle said:
I was right, then. Fairy tales, Hollywood movies, pop music. All cheesy manufactured visions of romance that have little connection to the real world. You are literally confirming my previous statement that you have a 13 year old's understanding of the subject.


You're deluding yourself into thinking that you were right, because a huge difference between songs and Hollywood movies is that some songs are capable of being the autobiographies of the actual singers who sing them rather than being some irrelevant fictional crap for mere entertainment. Some singers regard their autobiographical music as a cure from their own suicide and depression rather than regarding them as a tool for entertaining the wolfish masses who could care less about them.


fraggle said:
Please explain what these "past experiences" were, as I'm sure we'd all like to know.

They have been scenarios from the past during which I learned that being persistent without allowing the girl to believe that she is correct is guaranteed to push her away forever.
I need to step aside into the background, stay patient, and allow her to believe that she is correct about her decisions, even if the reality is that her decisions are tearing me apart on the inside. So this is exactly what I'm doing now.


fraggle said:
she's made every possible effort to distance herself from you and shut you out

ORLY? Let me check my list here:

*giving notes to me
*staring and smiling at me during an oral presentation in English class
*randomly giving me a cup of some peach jello stuff (which tasted awesome btw)
*waving at me and shouting my name hysterically while her and her friends drove by in a car
*inviting me to campus residence to try smoking weed
*taking the initiative to ask me what my dirty secrets and favourite colours are in a totally unexpected email
*still saying hello to me even after the February rejection

...Gee, that's quite a list to make your overconfident statement seem "full of crap".

Old Post 05-31-13 02:59 #
188DarkRevived is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Obsidian
Forum Staple


Posts: 2536
Registered: 05-12



Technician said:
You can modify that in your console.


It's not my console that needs to be modified...:P

Old Post 05-31-13 03:23 #
Obsidian is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Captain Ventris
Junior Member


Posts: 212
Registered: 02-08



188DarkRevived said:

*giving notes to me
*staring and smiling at me during an oral presentation in English class
*randomly giving me a cup of some peach jello stuff (which tasted awesome btw)
*waving at me and shouting my name hysterically while her and her friends drove by in a car
*inviting me to campus residence to try smoking weed
*taking the initiative to ask me what my dirty secrets and favourite colours are in a totally unexpected email
*still saying hello to me even after the February rejection


*Context and contents required for further review
*Staring is subjective. Smiling is polite.
*Politeness.
*See foot-note.
*See foot-note.
*See foot-note.
*Politeness.

Footnote: You seem to think that she has only two modes: Rage-filled hate machine, and DTF. This is not correct. She might just want you to not try getting in her pants with every waking effort.

Or you're making all of this up, and you and GoatLord are both Little Temple.

Old Post 05-31-13 03:34 #
Captain Ventris is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Clonehunter
Forum Staple


Posts: 3706
Registered: 03-10


Anal ever only seems to be popular on the internet, mostly by people who most likely have never done it but talk about how they want to.

Old Post 05-31-13 03:36 #
Clonehunter is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple


Posts: 3083
Registered: 03-02


http://smhttp.14409.nexcesscdn.net/806D5E/wordpress-L/images/Buffalo-Bill-Silence-of-the-Lambs.jpg

Old Post 05-31-13 03:53 #
darknation is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title


Posts: 7930
Registered: 08-04



Clonehunter said:
Anal ever only seems to be popular on the internet, mostly by people who most likely have never done it but talk about how they want to.
Blacks. Let's not forget about blacks.

Old Post 05-31-13 03:55 #
Technician is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Obsidian
Forum Staple


Posts: 2536
Registered: 05-12



darknation said:
[img]


I was going to guess Brokeback Mountain, but then I saw Buffalo Bill and Silence of the Lambs in the image code. Now I'm confused.

Old Post 05-31-13 04:01 #
Obsidian is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Captain Ventris
Junior Member


Posts: 212
Registered: 02-08



Obsidian said:


I was going to guess Brokeback Mountain, but then I saw Buffalo Bill and Silence of the Lambs in the image code. Now I'm confused.


...well considering it's a picture of Buffalo Bill, I'm not sure why you're confused.

Old Post 05-31-13 04:05 #
Captain Ventris is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title


Posts: 7930
Registered: 08-04


Buffalo Bill is a poor comparison. GL is more of a confused Quaker.

Old Post 05-31-13 04:07 #
Technician is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Captain Ventris
Junior Member


Posts: 212
Registered: 02-08


I think Darknation might be addressing DarkRevived's last post.

Old Post 05-31-13 04:08 #
Captain Ventris is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title


Posts: 7930
Registered: 08-04



Captain Ventris said:
I think Darknation might be addressing DarkRevived's last post.
That guy's still here?

You had your fifteen, Dark.

Old Post 05-31-13 04:09 #
Technician is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!


Posts: 8683
Registered: 01-08


I wander off to get some sleep and this thread grows by 3 pages - or is it 4?


188DarkRevived said:
Let me check my list here:

*giving notes to me
*staring and smiling at me during an oral presentation in English class
*randomly giving me a cup of some peach jello stuff (which tasted awesome btw)
*waving at me and shouting my name hysterically while her and her friends drove by in a car
*inviting me to campus residence to try smoking weed
*taking the initiative to ask me what my dirty secrets and favourite colours are in a totally unexpected email
*still saying hello to me even after the February rejection

Have you considered the possibility she's stringing you along until her circle of "badass bitch" friends decide the time's right to dump on you, distorting any secrets you've told her "in confidence" for maximum effect.

Old Post 05-31-13 04:22 #
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Obsidian
Forum Staple


Posts: 2536
Registered: 05-12



Captain Ventris said:

...well considering it's a picture of Buffalo Bill, I'm not sure why you're confused.



It is? Never watched it. :P

Old Post 05-31-13 04:23 #
Obsidian is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
glenzinho
Forum Regular


Posts: 727
Registered: 09-11



GreyGhost said:
Have you considered the possibility she's stringing you along until her circle of "badass bitch" friends decide the time's right to dump on you, distorting any secrets you've told her "in confidence" for maximum effect.

We can only hope.

Old Post 05-31-13 04:27 #
glenzinho is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
All times are GMT. The time now is 20:28. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > The dreaded "S" word!

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are OFF
[IMG] code is ON
 

< Contact Us - Doomworld >

Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.2.5
Copyright ©2000, 2001, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.