- Feeling stiff: No
- Groaning when you bend down: No
- Saying “it wasn’t like that when I was young”: I am young ye whippersnappers!
- Saying “in my day”: My day is that day in 1999 when I played Doom.
- Losing hair: God no
- You don’t know any songs in the top ten: Actually this is true because I don't follow shit music
- Getting more hairy – ears, eyebrows, nose, face etc: My face is getting more hairy than it being clean shaven (due to puberty and stuff) if that's what you mean
- Hating noisy pubs: Haha, people think I leave the house
- Talking a lot about joints / ailments: No
- Forgetting people’s names: Haha, people think I go out and meet people
- Choosing clothes and shoes for comfort rather than style: I wore my pajamas all day because I didn't have any trousers in my drawers so yes I suppose
- Thinking policemen / teachers / doctors look really young: If they're under 30 and 150lbs, initiate horny teenager mode
- Falling asleep in front of the TV: My TV is next to my computer so no
- Needing an afternoon nap: If you mean that hour at the start of the afternoon that I'm still asleep, yes
- Finding you have no idea what young people are talking about : Again, I find it funny people think I go out and meet people
- Struggling to use technology: What do you think?
- Losing touch with everyday technology such as tablets and televisions: My TV is a 3 year old 19 inch 720p Philips that has Freeview on it and I don't use tablets so I suppose yes
- When you start complaining about more things: Teenagers are moody cunts so I complain about everything
- Wearing your glasses around your neck: I don't have glasses, my eyes are fine. Seriously! Everything is blurry because I'm tired ok.
- Not remembering the name of any modern bands: Ha, as if "band" is still an actual term for those people
- You avoid lifting heavy things due to back concerns: Haha, people think I lift things
- Complaining about the rubbish on television these days: I watch literally only comedies, so I don't get to complain about Scrubs, that show about the numbers and a tree on a hill (I kid of course, I do like Scrubs)
- Misplacing your glasses / bag / keys etc: I have my schoolbag somewhere on the floor in my room, my keys are on my desk under a bunch of shit and I don't have glasses
- You move from Radio one to Radio Two: Who listens to radio?
- You start driving very slowly: I can't drive yet
- Preferring a night in with a board game than a night on the town: Haha, people think I have friends to play board games with
- Taking a keen interest in The Antiques Road Show: God no
- You talk to colleagues who are so young they don’t know what an Opal Fruit is: I only applied for that job at WH Smith, I haven't been accepted yet
- Taking slippers to friends’ houses: I wear socks
- Listening to the Archers: Who?
- Falling asleep after one glass of wine: I've only ever had one pint of alcoholic ginger beer in one night so no
- Never going out without your coat: As if I go outside
- Getting bed socks for Christmas and being very grateful: Does buying socks with Christmas money count?
- When you can’t lose six pounds in two days any more: I'm not old enough to be fat yet
- Gasping for a cup of tea: I have an energy drink addiction, not horrible tea
- Taking a flask of tea or coffee on a day out: No
- Joining the WI: What's that?
- Taking a keen interest in the garden: I haven't been outside in my garden for about 3 years
- Spending more money on face creams / anti-ageing products: No
- Spending money on the home / furniture rather than a night on the town: My chair was my sister's and my desk is from my cousin so ha. Plus I have no money so not ha.
- Taking a keen interest in dressing for the weather: Normal day = t-shirt and jeans, Rainy day = coat, t-shirt and jeans. Yes.
- Putting everyday items in the wrong place: I have OCD about tidiness, which is ironic because my room is a shithole. I have clothes outside my wardrobe and games all over my floor.
- Obsessive gardening or bird feeding: If you mean throwing napalm at the soil and feeding birds arsenic, yes.
- Really enjoying puzzles and crosswords: Does Portal 2 count?
- Always driving in the slow lane, or below 70 in the middle lane: Again, I can't drive
- Consider going on a ‘no children’ cruise for a holiday: I don't have children (I think)
- Your ears are getting bigger: is this even medically correct?
- Joining the National Trust: My parents joined me up as a child then left when I told them it was boring going around the same few places every year
- Drinking sherry: No
- Feeling you have the right to tell people exactly what you are thinking even if it isn’t polite: I don't talk to people in general so no
I SCORED A WHOPPING: 4 if you only count the ones I was serious about
We need a "51. You play a 20 years old video game" point, but I guess this might fall in 3. and 4. too.
Watch my videos for some British gaming
LINK TO MY BLOODY CHANNEL MATE
Go on my Twitter for some funnies and newses
'ERE'S THE BLOODY LINK TO ME TWITTERS