Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kontra Kommando

Average Faces of Women around the World

God, you guys are picky. Like you would refuse a date with any one of these blur-faced freaks if they walked up to you and cooed in your ear in the voices of a thousand different women.

This is an art project and not a science project so I wouldn't get too worked up about it. There are some male faces as well on the real site for it.

I vote for Lebanon.

BTW, I found a picture of the average Stormfront member:

I wonder why they chose to label "Burma" instead of "Myanmar?"

Also they're basically all pretty. Can't say I could really pick a favorite since they all literally look average; I like more interesting a look to women. Gun to my head, I'd pick Cambodia or Romania.

baronofheck82 said:

I think all the girls on that page are hot. Feel free to insult me and tell me I'm wrong, however.

Average girls = hot. Below average, not hot.

Kontra Kommando said:

But more importantly, who is the hottest?

I quote myself for truth: French and Russian. I want a Russian/French girl. Right now. Give me. Russian. Girls. I want.

schwerpunk said:

God, you guys are picky. Like you would refuse a date with any one of these blur-faced freaks if they walked up to you and cooed in your ear in the voices of a thousand different women.

WE ARE LEGION!! Wanna go out?

Phobus said:

See, I was once told that one's imprinted idea of "normal" is what is most attractive to us, so I suppose it would stand to reason that the "average" face is one we quite like the look of. I don't think I saw a single face in all of those pictures that I didn't find attractive, so perhaps there's some truth to that particular bit of here-say.

This is remarkably useless though. Is there a male equivalent, so us nerds can all get insecure about our own faces? Wouldn't want Nightmare Doom to come back and start accusing us all of stuff again.

Yep. I remember seeing similar things in the past, using morphing software to average out the faces of everybody in a given group. The result was basically always prettier than any of the individuals that composed it.

Da Werecat said:

It would be interesting to combine all of the faces into one regardless of ethnicity.

http://www.scottlondon.com/articles/newface.html

Someone did something similar to that. Here is what the future Americans are supposed to look like, if all of the races of in the Untied States mixed. I think they sort of look middle eastern, or mestizo.

Edit: I don't know if its totally accurate to call it the "browning" of america. For a lot of other races, it looks like they're going to get whiter, from a result of mixing.

Kontra Kommando said:

I don't know if its totally accurate to call it the "browning" of america.

You can just think they'll turn into Jewamericanturkalbanians, if that makes things any easier. Hey, at least they won't turn into mason ZOG manipulated inferior subhuman mongols....right?

(Edit: Holy Shit, that blog is still up!)

Kontra Kommando said:

For a lot of other races, it looks like they're going to get whiter, from a result of mixing.

Well, if you mix something white with black, the white part will blacken and the black part will whiten, it's simple color mixing and genetics ;-)

Similarly, if you give a poor man half of your belongings, you'll be worse off by a certain amount and the -formerly- poor man will be better off by the same amount. Same with gene pools. FUN FACT: even between blacks, apparently lighter-coloured ones are considered as of higher status...go figure.

It's also interesting to see which are the #1 banned products in black (or brown) majority countries:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2013/aug/14/indias-dark-obsession-fair-skin
http://www.aljazeera.com/video/africa/2013/04/20134434151827719.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-20444798
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/nov/13/skin-lightening-creams-african-backlash

Damn, none is happy with what he is.

Blond people never appreciate their hair colour either, despite the fact that so many people around them strive to pull off the look. I guess it is normal to strive for a certain, ideal look.

Source: I'm blond and find that hair colour boring.

Kontra Kommando said:

Well, a lot of white people like to tan, and they like to bleach. They could meet somewhere in the middle.

I can understand the desire for bleaching in those cultures: it makes you somehow "better" than your peers, as lighter skin is appreciated in nearly every culture.

On the other hand, the world is filled with black, brown or brown-ish people. Actually, put together, non-whites form the overwhelming majority of the world's population (several "Asian" people are also brown or even as black as blacks, forget the porcelain-like idealized Chinese or Japanese girls), and their countries tend to be poor shitholes, for the most part.

I just don't see the appeal for a Westerner to want to look like them. shrug it would be as if the economic elites found it "hip" pretending to be poor and dressing in rags, living in flophouses etc.

E.g. exactly what does a 20yo girl spending time and good money in a solarium hope to achieve? So she can look like e.g. any poor girl from Rio's favelas? Aren't there enough of the genuine article (like their mamas made them) around the world already? Why strive to copy them, too?

She wants to look like somebody who has time to spend in a solarium. People who think like that are stupid. Status symbols are stupid. Skin damage and even cancer from sunlight are real things.

Maes said:

E.g. exactly what does a 20yo girl spending time and good money in a solarium hope to achieve? So she can look like e.g. any poor girl from Rio's favelas?

She might look poor in Rio, but among the whites she'd look like someone who has more money to waste on shitty vacations. *shrug*

Jodwin said:

She might look poor in Rio, but among the whites she'd look like someone who has more money to waste on shitty vacations. *shrug*

Or like a gypsy?

Needless to say, the Gypsies themselves want to marry as fair a girl as possible -but still a Gypsy by race-, and their clans will do everything to preserve the fairness of the most "promising" daughters e.g. by keeping them out of the sun or open-air work, kinda like what happened in rural societies years ago.

Maes said:

it would be as if the economic elites found it "hip" pretending to be poor and dressing in rags, living in flophouses etc.

That's pretty much NYC Hipsters. A lot of them are trust-fund babies, that usually like to live in Brooklyn, and try to become "deep" bohemian artists, while hijacking punk and other sub-cultures. A lot of them have those stupid three musketeers goatees, and like to dress quasi-homeless. If anything, they're just disingenuous yuppies, and 99.9% of them move to NYC from other parts of the country. Even worse, is that they're completely stuck up, and try to act snarky, and superior on subjects like obscure music that nobody gives a fuck about. Nevertheless, they are universally rejected by the sub-cultures they try to emulate, and therefore stigmatized as hipster scum.