Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > A Major Character from The Simpsons is Going Bye-Bye Soon
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:13. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
geo
Forum Staple

Yeah about the Family Guy death, my gf didn't give a fuck. She's just sure he'll return the next episode if not next season for the premier.

Old Post 11-25-13 19:11 #
geo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BlackFish
Forum Spammer

Haven't watched Family Guy in ages, and seeing how they killed the other character relationship I care about it's kind of a nail in the coffin for the show as a whole.

At least American Dad is still funny.

Old Post 11-25-13 21:19 #
BlackFish is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
geo
Forum Staple

To be honest I think that I prefer American Dad. I've tried to watch it with my gf and she just doesn't understand it like she does Family Guy.

Cleveland Show is just unwatchable. I've seen quite a few episodes and its just not my thing.

Old Post 11-25-13 23:51 #
geo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ragnor
I do see the humour in a mod sneakily changing my title

Whenever that stupid alien isnt involved anyway.

Old Post 11-25-13 23:54 #
Ragnor is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Crasger

Didn't they kill off enough characters from Family Guy in that one episode already?

IMO it should have been Meg.

Old Post 11-27-13 11:40 #
Crasger is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shaviro
Team Future Chief

Enjay said:
Heh, I'm not feeling much love for The Simpsons in this thread.

I would be front row for giving praise and showing love had it been cancelled back after season 9 at the absolute latest. Today though, the number of absolutely horrible seasons outweigh the good by far.

Old Post 11-29-13 13:50 #
Shaviro is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
geo
Forum Staple

The Internet is always full of love. What are you talking about :-)

Old Post 11-29-13 13:51 #
flubbernugget

I don't know about you guys, but I've just got around to watching the latest Treehouse of Horror, and definitely had a good laugh from the first two skits.

Old Post 12-06-13 03:09 #
flubbernugget is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
yukib1t
Will DDR for food

geo said:
Yeah about the Family Guy death, my gf didn't give a fuck. She's just sure he'll return the next episode if not next season for the premier.
Looks like she was right. Brian is coming back.

Old Post 12-07-13 06:03 #
yukib1t is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
NiTROACTiVE
Forum Regular

Yep, Brian Griffin is indeed back.
Spoiler:
He came back in the eighth episode of season twelve titled Christmas Guy when Stewie went back in time to the point where Brian was about to be killed. Stewie time traveled by stealing a time return pad from another Stewie who was returning a Christmas present, and this was also (and ironically) shown in the episode where Brian was killed off.
So maybe this was all just a social experiment that was made to troll us.

Also, look at this quote I found from this article:

If you want to fall down a fan theory rabbit hole, read the rest of the Reddit thread about this, which even includes the suggestion that the death Family Guy announced ahead of time wasn't actually Brianís but Megís, whose death in the near future was hinted at in a recent episode.
Could this mean that Meg will be killed off in a future episode despite this whole thing with killing off a Griffin family member?

Old Post 12-16-13 05:17 #
NiTROACTiVE is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Avoozl
Forum Staple

Well I generally don't care about the simpsons anymore since they turned more child friendly, and I never enjoyed Family Guy in the same way I used to with The Simpsons, so I couldn't care less about characters dying off anymore.

Old Post 12-16-13 05:57 #
Avoozl is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Clonehunter
Forum Staple

In other news Kenny from the hit show South Park has died, again. The reactions of the other characters were as predictable as ever. HOwever, there is speculation that Kenny will return in a future, and perhpas as soon as the next, episode.

Old Post 12-16-13 07:54 #
Clonehunter is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Dragonsbrethren

I thought they stopped that killing Kenny bit years ago because it got stale?

Old Post 12-18-13 06:43 #
Dragonsbrethren is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote