Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I feel quite bad right now.

Last night was totally fucking class. I went to a sixth form party. The bar served everyone. I got my hair burned. A lot. then we all went to this dudes house and it got trashed, My shoes got beer in them (I even saw who did it, but i can't frigging remember his face), and beer was spilt down my really nice coat. Damnnit. then this guy who I haven't met before had to walk the two miles to my house with me coz he got locked out. heh :) blegh, I can't be asked with smoking more weed right now.

Oh BTW Tobacco does actually supply quite a nice rush, as long as you lay off them most of the time. My mum doesn't get it anymore because she smoked too long, but I enjoy a good smoke every now and then (silk cut, I usually use them for joints).

Lüt said:

Heh, I got dragged to a prom once... DON'T GO!

Heh...yeah, I think we've all seen the picture.

But anyway, I have like 100 reasons not to go...here are a few:
1) No Date
2) Too expensive (its like $30 to go by yourself, plus its a formal thing, so thats AT LEAST another $30, plus all the things they try to get you to pay for there. I currently have a whopping $5).
3) I hate half my school, and don't know the other half.
4) I have to work on at least 3 projects for school that I have to complete to graduate.
5) All the music they play there is crap and shouldn't even be called music.
6) The place it is being held is like 10 miles away, and I have no car.
7) The place it is being held is in a town I hate.
8) I can't stand dances, even the few cool ones I've been to.
9) The food they have at things like that sucks. I'm on a strict cereal-yogurt-sandwich-pizza diet.
10) I can laugh at all the people who were suckered in by this dumb ass capitalist sceme the following week. :)

I could argue about this for a long time, so just let's stop now cause it's boring me.

As for weed and coke to be missing resemblance I pointed that out to make you understand they're completely different so you can't possibly have a similar high. I know for a fact X makes a person have soo much extra energy to waste. I also know coke gives a person that same energy and will to do something with it. And crack is basicly a coke high that's 4 times as strong because it's put into a shorter amount of time. Therefore you could probably should have way more energy you'd ever get from weed. Weed never ever even have me a a high that's more energetic than X did. Well, you get what I'm saying.

I'm tiered as hell, I'll continue this tomorrow cause now is too tiering.

I'm never going to do anything but alcohol, weed and the occasional cigar. you guys were mentioning that your chances of going on harder drugs were affected by who you hang around (which i believe). Most of the people i hang around with don't do weed. I'm probably going to have to break them in. They're like i was before i tried weed. For me, it started something like this:

My Brother: hey, you wanna come try some of this?

Me the ignorant pussyfart: NO MAN!

My Brother: Oh come on, i've been doing it since grade 11, and i'm ok. So do you want some?

Me: I dunno, it's just that i've heard stuff about it...

My Brother: It's just a bunch of bullshit they tell you. I'm the same as i was before. <MYSISTER> smokes weed, and she graduated with good marks. Did you even notice anything different about us the past few years?

Me: Not really...

My Brother: So do you want some? I'm going down now.

Me: Yeah, ok...

(BTW, i didn't feel it the first time. I guess that's why i didn't cough :[ ...laff... )

...And now, I LOVE IT! And i did my homework and looked up the facts on weed. I really doubt that i'm gonna try anything else. UH OH! i don't have any weed, it's 11:40 PM over here and i'm sick.

Guess i'll just crack open that bottle i satshed away. (3 more years until i can drink legally! I love Canada!)

the_Danarchist said:

Heh...yeah, I think we've all seen the picture.

But anyway, I have like 100 reasons not to go...here are a few:
1) No Date
2) Too expensive (its like $30 to go by yourself, plus its a formal thing, so thats AT LEAST another $30, plus all the things they try to get you to pay for there. I currently have a whopping $5).
3) I hate half my school, and don't know the other half.
4) I have to work on at least 3 projects for school that I have to complete to graduate.
5) All the music they play there is crap and shouldn't even be called music.
6) The place it is being held is like 10 miles away, and I have no car.
7) The place it is being held is in a town I hate.
8) I can't stand dances, even the few cool ones I've been to.
9) The food they have at things like that sucks. I'm on a strict cereal-yogurt-sandwich-pizza diet.
10) I can laugh at all the people who were suckered in by this dumb ass capitalist sceme the following week. :)

But there is one thing that overrules all of that: YOU CAN GET ASS THERE

Archvile64 said:

But there is one thing that overrules all of that: YOU CAN GET ASS THERE

Riiight

the_Danarchist said:

Riiight

Now if that is your answere to that, how do you ever plan on getting a chick?

the_Danarchist said:

As if that's anything, ours was over $100.

Lüt said:

As if that's anything, ours was over $100.

Holy Flerking Schnitt!

orion ejaculated:
Now if that is your answere to that, how do you ever plan on getting a chick?

I was refering to the ludicrosity of your concept of date = sex or whatever the fuck, not that I care for sex all that much anyway. Now go away.

the_Danarchist said:

Holy Flerking Schnitt!

I was refering to the ludicrosity of your concept of date = sex or whatever the fuck, not that I care for sex all that much anyway. Now go away.

actually it was archvile that said that. Although I agree with him, most girls fuck on the date of the prom.

the_Danarchist said:

Iiinteresting. too bad prom was yesterday. Oh well.

either way, you don't care right?

orion said:

either way, you don't care right?

Well, I want a girl, but I don't give a crap about sex.

the_Danarchist said:

Getting ass doesn't necessarily mean sex.

I figured this might be as good a place as any to post this, since it happened on 4-20. I don't know if drugs were involved in this, but it makes me wonder about how lack of sleep can affect people if it wasn't drugs...

On Saturday I got up at 2:30 (AM) to go to work. I still live at home (I'm going to get my own place when I get back from Europe this summer), so I have to deal with my dad and two siblings. Anyway, when I woke up I noticed an odd odor. First I thought it was me as I had been swimming the day before (and I "apparently" had an alergic reaction to the chlorine too), and the chlorine was so strong that it could have produced a similar smell. Then I noticed it smelled a bit like my cat's litter box, and figured that the stupid thing had crapped somewhere out of the way, and therefor hard to get to. Holding to this assumption I went ahead and took a shower.

The smell still permiated the air as I went to get something for breakfast. As I approached the kitchen I noticed something odd. Sitting on the dining room table was a gallon of ice cream... with a spoon in it. The ice cream had obviously melted, but it looked very congealed. As odd as this seemed to me, I passed it off as somebody being careless and forgetting to put the stuff back in the freezer. What I saw when I entered the kitchen was even more strange.

Sitting on the stove was another gallon of ice cream. The stove was turned on... resulting in the horrible odor I had been wondering about. Along the left inner edge of the gallon container was a tumor of burnt sugar byproduct. It looked like hardened lava or something... andit took up about a fourth of the container. Next to the tumor was a hamburger bun, of all things. It was dipped in the ice cream as if it were a giant cookie or some sort. Ice cream was splattered and smeared all over the stove. It appears that whoever did this tried to set the coffee machine, as it was open... with a box of tea packets on the counter. Next to it was a tea bag... covered in ice cream. The container for the coffee maker was sitting on top of the machine... with ice cream coating the hinged side. All in all, it was the last thing that someone would expect to see in my house. The thing that gets me the most about it was the hamburger bun... it had the least place of all in the whole scene.

Just thought I would share.

Your dad went out, picked up a chic, scored some dope, got home, got munchies, decided hamburger dipped in hot ice cream was cool, (it is) She got him more interested in a fuck, he left it and went to screw her........

Archvile64 said:
Well, so is there a reason for all this retarded shit?

My dad got all defensive and stuff when I mentioned something about him being a pot head, and I figure he smoked some or something. I wanted to lighten up the thread... obviously I thought wrong.

4/20 isn't pot day.
If anyone read the Friday Newspaper of USA Today, they would know that 04/20 is Der Fuhrer's Birthday.
Thats why the Columbine thing was the next day on 4/21

Derrick said:

4/20 isn't pot day.

Yes it is. It's also Hitler's birthday, but it's weed day too.

EllipsusD said:

I wanted to lighten up the thread... obviously I thought wrong.

No, I thought it was quite funny. I was just wondering exactly why there was hot ice cream and hamburger buns strewn about your kitchen.

Derrick said:

4/20 isn't pot day.
If anyone read the Friday Newspaper of USA Today, they would know that 04/20 is Der Fuhrer's Birthday.
Thats why the Columbine thing was the next day on 4/21

Um, am I crazy, or did the Columbine thing actualy happen ON 4/20. I could have sworn thats what they were saying on the news: 'The shooters picked April 20th, Hitlers Birthday, for the massascre'.

Something like that. Maybe I'm just going senile in my old age.

EllipsusD said:

My dad got all defensive and stuff when I mentioned something about him being a pot head, and I figure he smoked some or something. I wanted to lighten up the thread... obviously I thought wrong.

weed doesn't make you retarted... unless you're a retard at heart, it might bring that out a little more. Not the case with me, I would definatly not try eating a ice cream soaked hamburger bun.

fodders said:

Haha! I told ya!

orion mumbled:
weed doesn't make you retarted...

Hehe

Actualy, it doesn't. Thats one of the resons I have considered trying it.

Its mostly harmless.

the_Danarchist said:

Its mostly harmless.

Except for all that smoke buildup in your lungs, but besides that, not much harm comes from it.

Lüt said:

Except for all that smoke buildup in your lungs, but besides that, not much harm comes from it.

Brownies.

Lüt said:

I heard this one rumor that weed doesn't cause lung cancer, even when smoked. Supposedly no pothead has ever died from cancer unless they were also smoking ci's and what not. I don't know how much truth is in that though.