Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Kanye West Screams into a Microphone
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:53. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bimlanders

Ralphis said:

Still - love him, hate him, or don't give a shit, if you haven't at least heard of Kanye West in 2013 you are out of touch with what happens outside of your little doom forum box because the dude has been in a ton of headlines over the years that go beyond caring about his music or "MTV" pop culture in general.

Sorry, too busy being a 'shut in' and listening daily to music that I actually like. My last.fm artist list is almost hitting a thousand, and I don't give a shit if they are accepted by the MTV multitude. Time to grow up and listen to real music, I think.

Old Post 01-23-14 17:04 #
bimlanders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote