Cyberdemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Being Catholic makes your bottom sore
Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:50. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
fodders
OWNS YOU

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/fodders/wads/kids.jpg

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 04-23-02 23:02 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

Heh. Wow.

Old Post 04-24-02 04:56 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

roflmao! I love political cartoons

Old Post 04-24-02 05:59 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Spike
Team Future has a new Giger-esque in the works

Amazing! Sick and funny, yet disturbingly true, all at once!

Old Post 04-25-02 01:00 #
Spike is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Haha, ROFL...

Old Post 04-25-02 03:22 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
IMJack
Web Radio Geek

The Dioscese of Dallas is now requiring all of its staff and volunteers to get fingerprinted and background-checked. Not only from this latest thing out of Boston, but from a local pedophilia case from about eight years ago (but nobody gave a shit until last month, yadda yadda, you know how it goes, fucking reactionary human society). None of the ushers at my church are going along with it, and they tell me the bishop is mostly worried about people who work with kids in any way, fashion, or form. Already, the bishop is starting a bloody purge of those local priests who aren't going along with the check. Two priests are gone already and the audit has just begun.

On a side note, there's this outfit out in SanFran (where else) that advocates pedophilia, claiming that it's healthy for young boys to get fondled and fucked by older men.

Old Post 04-25-02 04:10 #
IMJack is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

It's spelled paedophilia here, there was a tv programme about the same thing, only it was by Immans in Islamic Mosques over here in England, I think it's always been accepted that that sort of thing went on in Catholic Churches, perks of the job I assume

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 04-25-02 04:16 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
IMJack
Web Radio Geek

I think it's always been accepted that that sort of thing went on in Catholic Churches, perks of the job I assume
I've said it before and I'll say it again, perverts have always gravitated towards the clergy where they and their practices would be out of public sight. It's not a Catholic problem, it's a problem with PERVERTS, individuals who should be held directly responsible for their actions in the messiest and most painful way humanly possble. It's not a "perk of the job" as your smarmy ass puts it, but a manifestation of a much larger problem.

Old Post 04-25-02 05:07 #
IMJack is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/fodders/wads/priest_tilt.jpg

Old Post 04-25-02 05:34 #
nxn
meephead

where can I obtain this video tape?

Old Post 04-25-02 05:45 #
nxn is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
TheHighestTree
Retard

I think they've been practicing the laying of hands a bit too much lately ;P...

Old Post 04-28-02 17:40 #
TheHighestTree is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Making fun of the Pope is always humorous. :~P

Old Post 05-03-02 20:07 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
JavaGuy

Here's a phrase you can use:

Man, I wouldn't get near that situation... it's almost as touchy as a Vatican City playground.

My mind is an empty shell. Other's thoughts enter, bouncing off the walls an' echo. Never thinking for myself or but for myself I think. So now I've left it all behind finished 'least with a good deed. A long road awaits, and I'm on my own.... I feel pretty good.

Old Post 05-07-02 02:36 #
JavaGuy is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

JavaGuy said:
Here's a phrase you can use:

Man, I wouldn't get near that situation... it's almost as touchy as a Vatican City playground.

:) I have to say, it could be damn hard in certain circumstances, imagine being kylie's dad, I would still be bathing her :)http://members.lycos.co.uk/kylieminogue/images/kyliebrits02b.jpg

Old Post 05-07-02 04:46 #
stphrz
I use a blowtorch to make crème brûlée

Bad fod.

Old Post 05-07-02 05:05 #
stphrz is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

:)

Old Post 05-07-02 05:12 #
Scientist
False Prophet

fodders said:
[...] imagine being kylie's dad, I would still be bathing her :)

Being Kylie's dad? That would make you what? Like 200 years old? :)

Old Post 05-07-02 12:13 #
Scientist is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

Scientist said:

Being Kylie's dad? That would make you what? Like 200 years old? :)

She is what? 33 years old... so 50's would not be an impossible age to be her dad

Old Post 05-07-02 17:32 #
Scientist
False Prophet

I exaggerated a bit hoping to create an absurd situation which should have been funny.

O well, guess I'll have to find another way of being funny.

Last edited by Scientist on 05-08-02 at 01:07

Old Post 05-07-02 19:30 #
Scientist is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Spike
Team Future has a new Giger-esque in the works

Dude, this is so... SICK!!!

so...

Congratulations. Carry on.

Old Post 05-07-02 23:57 #
Spike is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy

Who the Hell is that?

Old Post 05-08-02 00:30 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Scientist
False Prophet

the_Danarchist said:
Who the Hell is that?

Name: Kylie Minogue
Birth Name: Kylie Ann Minogue
Height: 5' 1''
Sex: not with Scientist :(
Nationality: Australian
Birth Date: May 28 1968; 1100 am AEST
Birth Place: Bethlehem Hospital Melbourne Victoria Australia

She's played in "Neighbours"
Her first single (1989), "I Should Be So Lucky", went to Number 1 in 18 countries throughout the world. (album name: Kylie)
She has also starred in such movies as "The Delinquents" with Charlie Schlatter and "Street Fighter" alongside Jean-Claude Van Damme.
Recently she released a new album called Fever which has sold more than 500,000 copies in just over a month in the US.
"Can't Get You Out Of My Head" is one of the songs on it.

Old Post 05-08-02 01:05 #
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Whoa, that was the chick from Street Fighter? What a waste of a good body, that movie was an utter ball of shit.

Old Post 05-08-02 02:36 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
nxn
meephead

bah, she's twice my age, I love britney spears.

Old Post 05-08-02 02:54 #
nxn is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy

Scientist said:

Name: Kylie Minogue

OOOOH...that chick that KMFDM make fun of in that one song. Now I get it.

Old Post 05-08-02 03:36 #
Executor667
Loser

IMJack said:
The Dioscese of Dallas is now requiring all of its staff and volunteers to get fingerprinted and background-checked. Not only from this latest thing out of Boston, but from a local pedophilia case from about eight years ago (but nobody gave a shit until last month, yadda yadda, you know how it goes, fucking reactionary human society). None of the ushers at my church are going along with it, and they tell me the bishop is mostly worried about people who work with kids in any way, fashion, or form. Already, the bishop is starting a bloody purge of those local priests who aren't going along with the check. Two priests are gone already and the audit has just begun.

On a side note, there's this outfit out in SanFran (where else) that advocates pedophilia, claiming that it's healthy for young boys to get fondled and fucked by older men.

It's called the North American Man-Boy Love Association and it has brochures that explain how to lure Junior into letting you rape him and what to do when someone finds out that you've inserted tab A into slot B. Really sick stuff.

Old Post 05-15-02 00:47 #
Executor667 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy

Bullshit. You've been watching too much South Park.

Old Post 05-15-02 01:20 #
fodders
OWNS YOU

http://www.soc-um.org/nambla1.html

Old Post 05-15-02 01:44 #
Danarchy

Oh-kay.

There are some FUCKED up people in this world.

Old Post 05-15-02 01:48 #
pritch
Super Moderator

the_Danarchist said:
Oh-kay.

There are some FUCKED up people in this world.

That's a given. I'm moving to Mars.

No, on second thoughts, I'm moving everyone else to Mars, and I'm satying here. :)

Old Post 05-17-02 00:02 #
pritch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote