Ouchface
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Build Engine - ZDoom Mouse Question

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:01. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Magnetick
Mini-Member

Hi, guys. I'm not sure if this is in the right forum, but I guess I'll ask. I've been playing Duke Nukem 3D and Blood lately, and I've noticed that the mouse control feels very floaty compated to ZDoom. Can somebody explain how the mouse control differs, and is it adjustable?

Old Post 01-07-14 18:55 #
Magnetick is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shadow Hog
Forum Regular

If you're playing the original executables, it can't do diagonals very well; it determines which axis had the larger movement between the two, each tic, and uses that.

IIRC, there's a BMOUSE.EXE external program you can use to get around that.

Old Post 01-07-14 18:58 #
Shadow Hog is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Magnetick
Mini-Member

Shadow Hog said:
If you're playing the original executables, it can't do diagonals very well; it determines which axis had the larger movement between the two, each tic, and uses that.

IIRC, there's a BMOUSE.EXE external program you can use to get around that.

Found it. http://swisscm.duke4.net/

Old Post 01-07-14 19:10 #
Magnetick is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Da Werecat

Magnetick said:
Found it. http://swisscm.duke4.net/

Nooo, my eyes. :(

Old Post 01-07-14 19:21 #
Da Werecat is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote