Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geo

SC Woman stabs husband with ceramic squirell over lack of beer

She's a woman, her lawyer will just say daddy loved her in the wrong way, or it will somehow be a man's fault. She should get the chair.

geo said:

Funny? Horrible? Sad?

Horrible - that site could do with a proofreader.

How the hell do you stab someone with a squirrel? They don't have much in the way of long pointy bits.

If she broke the ceramic squirrel (on her husband's head?) first, she had plenty of sharp bits to work with.

The same site has this interesting story: Wedding color scheme fight leads to SC stabbing of fiance, where the bride-to-be stabbed the groom-to-be. Unfortunately, the site does not report which color schemes were being debated, so there's no way to choose whether we should side with the woman on this issue.

Maybe the squirrel broke and she stabbed him with a ceramic shard. Ceramic can cut like a mofo.

Anyway, this is one of those things where we only know the bare facts. As in all domestics, I'm sure there's a lot of history leading up to this (not going to argue for 'Battered Woman Syndrome' or anything). Point remains, someone got stabbed.

Not sure how the law works in California, but here in Canada, domestics are an automatic charge by the Crown. I.e., you can't 'drop charges' against your partner, as the charges are initiated by the police, and carried out by the state.

GreyGhost said:

Horrible - that site could do with a proofreader.

How the hell do you stab someone with a squirrel? They don't have much in the way of long pointy bits.

LOL at the proofreader. I saw yahoo had Ran Seacrest.

This is still a case of domestic abuse. I remember an episode of Divorce Court where a 40 year old 5' 90 lbs woman kept beating up her 19 year old 6'5" husband every time she drank. The wife just laughed it off saying she can't hurt him.

schwerpunk said:

Ceramic can cut like a mofo.

I once tripped on a broken ceramic bowl and it cut up the skin of one of my toes with ease.

I wonder if the woman shattered squirrels head before stabbing like in a bar fight you shatter beer bottle. If I had witnessed that scene I would have laughed my ass off.

scalliano said:

That's it - if a woman from South Carolina asks me out, I'm running away.

Not ALL women from there are fucking nuts, my fiance is from SC. It just depends what part of that state they are from. This story sounds like it hails from Hillbilly Hollow's honestly.

^^^ While its absolutely true that not everyone of a gender in a place is crazy. I did have some trouble finding the SC woman that stabbed her husband with all the other SC women stabbing people in the past 2 weeks.

SC woman stabs fiance over wedding color scheme:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/12/26/wedding-color-scheme-stabbing/4215363/

People need to get all the Black Friday madness out of them.

StevieCybernetik said:

Not ALL women from there are fucking nuts, my fiance is from SC. It just depends what part of that state they are from.

Taking his comment with an ounce of sincerity.

If you don't defend SC, who will?

geo said:

SC Woman stabs husband with ceramic squirell over lack of beer

My kind of girl. Lack of beer is unacceptable.

People be crazy everywhere. No one talks about the sane wives.

I do not understand this, why would someone be upset over some american beer? I would, if it would be some good german or czech beer, but american?

Also what is purpose of ceramic squirell? Why would someone have such thing inside of their house? As a decoration?

Sokoro said:

Also what is purpose of ceramic squirell? Why would someone have such thing inside of their house? As a decoration?

Looks like a cute decoration to untrained eyes, but it's a deadly weapon in disguise.

Sokoro said:

I do not understand this, why would someone be upset over some american beer? I would, if it would be some good german or czech beer, but american?

There are good American beers, but that couple has probably never seen one.

I wouldn't be surprised if my mom has a ceramic squirrel somewhere. They're thematically appropriate for Canadian gardens.

Maybe they had a real squirrel in their tree, but it nibbled her husband's nuts for the last time. She waited til it came down from the tree, then ran over it with one of those lawnmowers that looks like a quad bike. She felt regret afterwards because animals are obviously more important than people, so she bought a ceramic squirrel from a car boot sale and put it on her mantlepiece, thus restoring the karmic balance.

Sokoro said:

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, duuuumb! American has more good (craft) beer than any where else in the world. I live in San Diego County and it's fucking beer heaven, and has more local breweries per capita than anywhere else, and damn good ones too. I can drink a different beer every day of the year and never repeat. SUCK IT!

I blame the parents, for failing to give her a good christian upbringing and a birching every Sunday morning.

MajorRawne said:

it nibbled her husband's nuts

Lol I dont what kind of nuts you talking but I'll just go with that your refering to his testes.XD

bimlanders said:

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, duuuumb! American has more good (craft) beer than any where else in the world. I live in San Diego County and it's fucking beer heaven, and has more local breweries per capita than anywhere else, and damn good ones too. I can drink a different beer every day of the year and never repeat. SUCK IT!

Now, now. Don't stab him with a squirrel over this. :)

GreyGhost said:

I blame the parents, for failing to give her a good christian upbringing and a birching every Sunday morning.

Birching? What?

MajorRawne said:

How come this kind of thing only happens in primitive backwards-arse countries of the third world, and America?

The south should be its own country.