Doom Marine
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > First LP Starting Feb. 15

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:52. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Fellowzdoomer
Forum Regular

...OK, I can play SNES, PSX Normal android, GBA, GBC, NES and *maybe* NDS games on my phones. Any suggestions with these platforms?

Oh, does anyone know how I can root an Android Phone 2.3.6 and an Android Tablet 4.1.2? My Android Phone 4.0.4 method doesnt work.

Last edited by Fellowzdoomer on 01-28-14 at 23:22

Old Post 01-27-14 22:38 #
Fellowzdoomer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shadow Hog
Forum Regular

Play something you know like the back of your hand, whether that's because you can show off all sorts of hidden secrets/techniques or because you're intimate with the game's development history or references parts of the game are trying to make.

Watching an informative LP is a lot more interesting than some idiot faffing about with Happy Wheels while screaming vulgar language at the top of his lungs, honestly.

Old Post 01-27-14 22:41 #
Shadow Hog is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fellowzdoomer
Forum Regular

Shadow Hog said:
Play something you know like the back of your hand, whether that's because you can show off all sorts of hidden secrets/techniques or because you're intimate with the game's development history or references parts of the game are trying to make.

Watching an informative LP is a lot more interesting than some idiot faffing about with Happy Wheels while screaming vulgar language at the top of his lungs, honestly.

Daneboe!

Old Post 01-27-14 22:47 #
Fellowzdoomer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bucket
ROCK & LOAD
COCK BEEN BLOWED
IN YOUR MOUTH,
MANJUICE EXPLOAD

Final Fantasy Adventure.

Old Post 01-27-14 23:03 #
Bucket is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fellowzdoomer
Forum Regular

Bucket said:
Final Fantasy Adventure.

Blind lip. No prob.

Old Post 01-27-14 23:08 #
Canofbacon

Fellowzdoomer said:
Oh, does anyone know how I can root an Android Phone 2.3.6 and an Android Tablet 4.1.2? My Android Phone 4.0.4 method doesn't work.

You need to give more detail about your phone. Like the name of the phone. After that you can pretty much just Google "How to root [PHONE NAME] 2.3.6" and you should find some info. In general I wouldn't recommend rooting unless you understand exactly what you're doing. You could end up bricking your phone.

Old Post 01-27-14 23:38 #
Canofbacon is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fellowzdoomer
Forum Regular

Canofbacon said:

You need to give more detail about your phone. Like the name of the phone. After that you can pretty much just Google "How to root [PHONE NAME] 2.3.6" and you should find some info. In general I wouldn't recommend rooting unless you understand exactly what you're doing. You could end up bricking your phone.

My other phone is off for good. I'm safe rooting it. So is my tablet.

What's "bricking"? Locking your phone beyond repair or blocking it?

Old Post 01-27-14 23:45 #
Canofbacon

Fellowzdoomer said:
What's "bricking"? Locking your phone beyond repair or blocking it?

Bricking is where your phone does absolutely nothing and it can't be fixed. It won't even turn on. Making the phone as useless as a brick, as they say. Rooting will also violate your warranty so if you brick your phone because you tried to root it they won't replace it.

Old Post 01-28-14 01:34 #
Canofbacon is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shadow Hog
Forum Regular

"Bricking" is when your electronic device is rendered totally unusable, often by screwing up the BIOS beyond repair. You'd basically now own a very expensive and somewhat esoterically-designed brick, for all intents and purposes.

Old Post 01-28-14 01:36 #
Shadow Hog is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fellowzdoomer
Forum Regular

Canofbacon said:

Bricking is where your phone does absolutely nothing and it can't be fixed. It won't even turn on. Making the phone as useless as a brick, as they say. Rooting will also violate your warranty so if you brick your phone because you tried to root it they won't replace it.

Shadow Hog said:
"Bricking" is when your electronic device is rendered totally unusable, often by screwing up the BIOS beyond repair. You'd basically now own a very expensive and somewhat esoterically-designed brick, for all intents and purposes.

I'm assuming that this applies to tablets. Too?

Old Post 01-28-14 21:56 #
Canofbacon

Fellowzdoomer said:
I'm assuming that this applies to tablets. Too?

Yeah

Old Post 01-28-14 23:17 #
Fellowzdoomer
Forum Regular

Dang this means I can play psx gamesz

Old Post 01-28-14 23:20 #