Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hardcore_gamer

The most stupid death of 2014

darkreaver said:

It's pretty easy to tell that the dude in the OP vid is experienced with alcohol and most probably other drugs. Of course he didnt die because of that small bottle of vodka. At worst he puked.

Basing stuff off comment sections on the internet is...wow...I dont even have words for it.

Its possible that its the creatine that killed him, rather then the vodka. But even then, it makes a big difference how fast you drink it. Its not just a matter of how much but also how fast. He drank the whole thing in like 2 seconds.

GoatLord said:

I see nothing wrong with this. No one has to commit murder when the idiots kill themselves. Saves time and money.

I don't know if I should feel good or bad for laughing.

Not to boast, but I can do that.

I was going to do a nomination where I was buried naked in snow, and then funneled Jagermeister through my breathing tube, then in the next second I realized that this stuff is bunk. I do stupid stuff out of spite or because it's fun, not because I was told to.

Bah, anyone can put a glass of vodka somewhere off-camera and then pick up a glass of water from that same off-camera place. If he really is dead, then good riddance. Faux-macho bullshitter.

Mr. Freeze said:

STRAIGHT EDGE WINS AGAIN

Wins what?

Nothing. Enjoy your prize.

I don't think anything can top all the people who cut off their own head with a chainsaw. Yes, plural.

zap610 said:

I don't think anything can top all the people who cut off their own head with a chainsaw. Yes, plural.

Link? That sounds like a much better watch.

zap610 said:

These Facebook fads are getting downright weird.

Fascinating, natural selection doing its work. Drinking is fun but being on the verge of death isn't. These ignorants have zero knowledge of human physiology.

In commie Finland, people drink 0.5 l of strong booze in 11 seconds ALL the time, and the worst that can happen is them saying "Hyvää" (good) afterwards. The more apathetic they say it, the better.