Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Rothschild 1972 Ball

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:44. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Flesh420

http://sobadsogood.com/2013/08/20/e...t-dinner-party/

More photos of the money changers. People that know who really runs things knows who the Rothschilds are.

Enjoy!

Old Post 03-06-14 20:26 #
Flesh420 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

<reads comments section>

Boy people are dumb.

Old Post 03-06-14 21:01 #
Technician is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
walter confalonieri

Some costumes are really cool... But in my ignorance looked like the New Years Eve ball from "The Shining"...

And, yeah, some comments are really stupid.

Old Post 03-06-14 21:46 #
walter confalonieri is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Flesh420

I just don't understand why highly rich people are so effing weird. And the symbolism--well, Wtf is the point? I mean writing invitations backwards and servents dressed as cats, laying in sleeping pose; dead deer head mask, baby dolls and bird cages.... bizarre. Reminds me of the movie Eyes Wide Shut.

Old Post 03-06-14 21:50 #
Flesh420 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
myk
volveré y seré millones

Flesh420 said:
Reminds me of the movie Eyes Wide Shut.
Yeah, I was about to say that. The movie is evidently based on celebrations like this one.

Old Post 03-06-14 21:59 #
myk is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
geo
Forum Staple

Rothschilds. I wonder if they're any relation to the Roths of Hollywood that seem to be in 50% of things in some way shape or form. Their wives, kids, brothers, cousins and so on. So many Roths owning movies.

Old Post 03-06-14 22:05 #
geo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

Flesh420 said:
I just don't understand why highly rich people are so effing weird. And the symbolism--well, Wtf is the point? I mean writing invitations backwards and servents dressed as cats, laying in sleeping pose; dead deer head mask, baby dolls and bird cages.... bizarre. Reminds me of the movie Eyes Wide Shut.
The Dada movement was big in the early to mid seventies, so of course nobles are going to hijack it like everything else. They can afford to get Salvador Dali to make an appearance.

Old Post 03-06-14 22:19 #
Technician is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Phobus
Forum Staple

Technician said:
<reads comments section>

Boy people are dumb.

All of the faggots whinging about "the occult" definitely demonstrates the ills of having religion permeate your society and dictate what is right or wrong...

As for the photos from the party - kind of looks like a fever dream or nightmare (or as many others have said, like a Kubrick film). Must have been surreal as fuck to be there, but that was the intention, evidently. Must be nice to be rich enough to get really weird.

Old Post 03-06-14 22:31 #
Phobus is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Flesh420

An interesting Rothschilds quote. I'll have to get the source later after work. This is from a letter.
"It (Central Bank ) gives the National Bank almost complete control of national finance. The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favours, that there will be no opposition from that class... The great body of the people, mentally incapable of comprehending, will bear its burden without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical (contrary) to their interests."

Old Post 03-06-14 22:31 #
Waffenak
Forum Regular

Those masks made to look like old paintings look very cool

Old Post 03-07-14 16:27 #
Waffenak is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Maes
I like big butts!

Flesh420 said:
I just don't understand why highly rich people are so effing weird.

Oh no, no, no, no. You got it all wrong. Rich people are simply "eccentric". "Weird" is when you don't have money, power and influence to make people STFU. Kinda like the difference between being "metrosexual" or "gay", and being a just a poor fucking fag ;-)

Old Post 03-07-14 16:31 #
Maes is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Clonehunter
Forum Staple

This reminds me of the Batman Returns movie.

Old Post 03-08-14 04:54 #
Clonehunter is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Aliotroph?
postCount++

Apparently even the rich only had access to eye-burning photography in 1972.

Old Post 03-08-14 06:31 #
Aliotroph? is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote