Cacodemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Lost 'Asian Edition', the 777 that went down between Malaysia and China
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:21. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AzaryDoom2020
Mini-Member

BIG NEWS!!!

MH370 finally found in Southern Indian Ocean (southwest of Perth, Australia)!

SAD NEWS!!!

The plane was CRASHED and all people in plane was categories as MISSING right now. It will changed into DEATH after found some object of them but it makes longest time because sinking underwater.....

Last edited by AzaryDoom2020 on 03-26-14 at 01:21

Old Post 03-25-14 01:54 #
AzaryDoom2020 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AndrewB
I would commit first degree murder and then fabricate evidence to make it look like self defense.

AzaryDoom2020 said:
MH370 finally found in Southern Indian Ocean!

[citation required]

Old Post 03-25-14 02:53 #
AndrewB is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
geo
Forum Staple

Gone? or Dead?

Old Post 03-25-14 03:59 #
geo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AzaryDoom2020
Mini-Member

Read the news here!

http://www.nst.com.my/latest/font-c...-ocean-1.530567

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malays...ines_Flight_370

Old Post 03-25-14 04:09 #
AzaryDoom2020 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bloodshedder
Spellchecker

Nothing has been found yet; they're only presuming that it went down in a certain area.

Old Post 03-25-14 05:03 #
Bloodshedder is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

AzaryDoom2020 said:
MH370 finally found in Southern Indian Ocean!
Maybe. There have been multiple sightings of floating objects by satellites and search aircraft, but so far nothing's been retrieved let alone positively identified as aircraft wreckage. Weather conditions in the search area are expected to deteriorate today, which will hamper both search and recovery efforts - that's assuming one of the few ships there can get close enough to one of those mystery floating objects.

Old Post 03-25-14 05:57 #
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AzaryDoom2020
Mini-Member

That's right! So, next job is finding important BLACK BOX for ending clue about what happen to MH370 for beginning flight from KLIA until landing OR crashed etc... somewhere in world. :)

Searching for people is mostly important, but is was cancelled out temporary because of bad weather in South Indian Ocean....

I still will waiting for latest news right now.

Old Post 03-25-14 07:41 #
TheCupboard
Forum Regular

I am heartbroken that all the passengers are most likely deceased. The black box would actually be an orange box, that's how they are manufactured nowadays.

Old Post 03-25-14 09:08 #
TheCupboard is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Glaice
formerly Mr. Chris

And they're running out of time on the black box too, as it is still running on battery and its average battery life is about a month once off normal power. It's been just over 2 weeks so they have to hurry to find out what happened.

Old Post 03-25-14 18:33 #
Glaice is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
geo
Forum Staple

Bloodshedder said:
Nothing has been found yet; they're only presuming that it went down in a certain area.

Yeah like they presumed it was off the coast of Australia. Several satellites have found it in several places.

I still wonder if there is a bounty on who finds them first.

Old Post 03-25-14 18:55 #
geo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
geo
Forum Staple

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but now I'm reading that nothing has still been found even if there was a press conference saying the plane has been found in the South Indian Ocean. Now I'm reading the debris they've found in the South Indian Ocean aren't actually from the flight. So I'm imagining some floating junk yard like there's a place in Lake Michigan that sunken ships end up.

Old Post 03-31-14 11:53 #
Doominator2
Forum Regular

TheCupboard said:
I am heartbroken that all the passengers are most likely deceased. The black box would actually be an orange box, that's how they are manufactured nowadays.

The term Black Box comes from the fact that it usually has to do with a crashed aircraft which is a Dark and Serious topic, I'm pretty sure it was always an Orange Box.

Old Post 04-01-14 01:31 #
Doominator2 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
geo
Forum Staple

Orange is the best color to be found. Like prison jumpsuits. But yes I never knew it was actually orange. I hoped that it would be a findable color.

Old Post 04-01-14 01:45 #