Cacodemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Interview with Peter Molyneux (and Godus)

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 14:31. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GeckoYamori

One of those rare occurances when Kotaku actually publishes something worth reading.

http://kotaku.com/the-man-who-promi...much-1537352493

I found it very insightful and paints a more complete picture over the infamous persona. I didn't know so many talented people owe their success to him.

This also coincides neatly with a video on the latest update on Godus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul4FX7M6wlc

I never played Populous. Nor Black & White. Hell I haven't even played any of the Fable games. But I have played Theme Park/Hospital, Syndicate and Dungeon Keeper. It'll be interesting to see how Godus fares under the more open and iterative early access model. I've been pretty cynical over early access and found that it can all too easily become exploitative, but Godus seems to be one of the games that actually does what it intends to do with it. When I glanced over it some months ago I saw mostly negative criticism and how they were seemingly neglecting the game, but this was adressed in the video update. Also the way they narrate the gameplay is almost like watching a Bob Ross episode or something.

Old Post 03-12-14 22:02 #
GeckoYamori is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

GeckoYamori said:
One of those rare occurances when Kotaku actually publishes something worth reading.
I'm still not giving them my nickle by clicking that link.

Old Post 03-12-14 22:57 #
Technician is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

fucking love peter molyneux. God tier troll and game designer. Respect.

Old Post 03-12-14 23:22 #
darknation is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
geo
Forum Staple

Technician said:
I'm still not giving them my nickle by clicking that link.

That's how I feel about Prisim. Being the center of their own news.

Old Post 03-13-14 00:52 #
geo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote