Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nxn

Summer Time

Submerge said:

Man, My school is under construction as well. We had a nice little courtyard, but it's been torn up and it looks like A swamp now. What state do you live in orion? apparently my school is getting a complete remodeling, and fresh paint. Maroon and Gray (gags)

I don't know about the paint, but we too had a nice courtyard in the beginning of the year and now it's all gone. NJ, you?

It's also Winter in Australia, Zaldron. I found that out when I was about 5 or 6 about the reverse of seasons between the north and south hemispheres (I actually didn't know they were called "hemispheres" until later).

I just can't evision that; hot weather in December and cold weather in July...freaky.

Over the summer? Hmm...

1.) Fix my goddamn bike so I can get excercise again
2.) Design my webpage
3.) Learn Flash
4.) Learn to model in 3DSmax
5.) Learn Javascript
6.) Get a job
7.) Read some books I haven't got to because of school shit
8.) Get a girlfriend
9.) Grow my hair long
10.) Learn to theme for LiteStep
11.) Improve Photoshop ability
12.) Write a book

Hmm... that's a lot to do in two and a half months. Oh well, I'm productive when I want to be.

Anyway, I got 4 more weeks left before my summer break. Huzzah.

Liam the Bard said:
5.) Learn Javascript

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6.) Get a job

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8.) Get a girlfriend

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12.) Write a book

Hey, good luck, man.

8.) Get a girlfriend

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you laughing at Liam because you don't think he has a chance, or are you laughing because attempting to get a girlfriend is simply laughable?

one thing's a priority in my mind right now: beat the living fuck out of that pussy downstairs.

He appearantly has a problem with my music so he smeared glue all over my dad's car. I called the cops on that fuck and watched him clean it, fucking dumb nigger's gonna be doing that for a living. And I'll pay him for it with my fists tomorrow. Today I'm making up for the lack of dopamine in my system.

Are you laughing at Liam because you don't think he has a chance, or are you laughing because attempting to get a girlfriend is simply laughable? [/B]

Is both an option? I pick both.