Spider Mastermind
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Age groups
Age groups
This poll is closed.
0-17 9 37.50%
18-29 13 54.17%
30-50 0 0%
50-100 2 8.33%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:18. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nxn
meephead

fodders said:
Census observers indicate that the bulk of the American population is moving into the period of life between youth and old age known as the middle years. The U.S. Census Bureau defines middle age from 45 to 64, yet some suggest that 30 is the onset-age, and others refer to 70 as the end of middle age. So ya boo sux to you :)

I think the U.S. Census Bureau are just sad and want to cheer themselves up. =P

Old Post 05-05-02 19:26 #
nxn is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

Cheered me up :)

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 05-05-02 20:38 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
KoolKat
Meow

Liam the Bard said:
Uh, 14 here.

Don't steal my lunch money or anything.

I just looked at your picture and you look at least 17!! Are you sure?

Old Post 05-16-02 06:27 #
KoolKat is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

KoolKat said:

I just looked at your picture and you look at least 17!! Are you sure?

What picture?

Old Post 05-16-02 06:38 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
KoolKat
Meow

On your user profile you have a link to a "homepage" that is a picture. I assume it is you.

Old Post 05-16-02 06:53 #
KoolKat is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam

KoolKat said:
On your user profile you have a link to a "homepage" that is a picture. I assume it is you.

YOU DIE

Old Post 05-16-02 06:54 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
KoolKat
Meow

What?! Sorry, I was just looking around!

Old Post 05-16-02 06:56 #
Liam

*ahem* that's a picture of Crendowing, a recently banned DW forumer who earned the disrespect of just about every active community member. That's just a cruel mockery until I get my real homepage up.

Old Post 05-16-02 06:57 #
KoolKat
Meow

Is that true? (Why did Cren get booted?)

Old Post 05-16-02 06:59 #
Liam

KoolKat said:
(Why did Cren get booted?)

For being a complete dick.

Old Post 05-16-02 07:00 #
KoolKat
Meow

Well it's 11:00pm and I don't want to go to bed late with the conciousness of having you mad. No hard feelings?

Old Post 05-16-02 07:02 #
Liam

KoolKat said:
Well it's 11:00pm and I don't want to go to bed late with the conciousness of having you mad. No hard feelings?

Heh, what makes you think I'm mad? Anyway, no hard feelings, go to bed. I'll be up til about 3 AM finishing up these school projects.

Old Post 05-16-02 07:05 #
KoolKat
Meow

Thanks. At least I'll have peace of mind. Later dudes-this is KoolKat, signing off. *khrt!*

Old Post 05-16-02 07:07 #
VileSlay

well for all you young'ns, I'm 26. some wierd homeless guy told me my souls was something like 8,246, but thats NYC for ya.

"I only wish that you, the peons, the lowly zit ridden scum of outcast prepubescence so recklessly misspending the treasure of youth could truly understand my utter disdain for you as I look out from my lofty perch of immeasurable fame and opulence." beefcake the mighty of GWAR

Old Post 05-16-02 07:22 #
VileSlay is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pritch
Super Moderator

I'm 19. When I get my degree I'll be 21 and ready to retire.

Old Post 05-17-02 00:07 #
pritch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote