Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doominator2

Post Hell song?

The name is Scorching Savanna.

I don't know who the author is.

I'm not sure if Essleffortium is the one who made it but it's on his channel.

Zed said:

The name is Scorching Savanna.

I don't know who the author is.

Oh, it's from the Katamari games! That makes sense now.

(from 0:59)

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGaTaLsRO48

From one of the comments:

START - 0:54 - Katamari on the Rocks 0:55 - 1:04 - The moon and the prince 1:05 - 1:39 - Que Sera Sera 1:39 - 2:10 - Roll me in 2:10 - 2:36 - Lonely rolling star 2:37 - 3:14 - Katamari Mambo 3:14 - 3:49 - Cherry Tree Times 3:49 - 4:17 - A crimson rose and a gin tonic 4:17 - 4:46 - Katamari of love 4:47 - END - Katamari on the Rocks

I prefer the Picard one. I know that post hell is supposed to be discouraging to even visit, but the Picard one was kinda catchy despite being a short loop, probably why it was replaced with one I can't stand.

Sodaholic said:

I prefer the Picard one. I know that post hell is supposed to be discouraging to even visit, but the Picard one was kinda catchy despite being a short loop, probably why it was replaced with one I can't stand.

If you're feeling nostalgic...

The godawful vuvuzelas from the last World Cup can go straight to hell, though. Maybe for the upcoming one, the admins can change the sound to Brazilians going HUEHUEHUE?

I remember when it got changed fairly regularly. I'm pretty sure this one's been around for about five years now.