Doom Comic
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Bullied special ed kid records bullies, gets charged with wiretapping
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 16:51. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
the_miano
formerly doomguy93

Doominator2 said:

Not really, you just pronounce it like you usually say "American", It's all in the spelling ;)

Still retarded because you are correlating an entire nation of people as members of a dwindling organization, that's why.

Old Post 04-21-14 18:05 #
the_miano is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Maes
I like big butts!

Looks like someone didn't read the FAQ and doesn't get sarcasm, either.

Old Post 04-21-14 18:17 #
Maes is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
the_miano
formerly doomguy93

Maes said:
Looks like someone didn't read the FAQ and doesn't get sarcasm, either.

ooops

Old Post 04-21-14 18:42 #
the_miano is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Sodaholic
I feel justified yet disgusted with myself at the same time

J.B.R said:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Torturing other humans is wrong and only emotional people and weaklings do that?!
In that case you wrong because i torture those i consider evil, corrupt and greedy.

Are you being insane or kidding? If the former, get help, if the latter, it's unfunny. Not unfunny in the "I'm offended" sense, but unfunny as in "meh."

J.B.R said:
And that is because we humans are animals and don't try to hide it because it is in your blood, it is your survival instinct and it is in every human, but however you too soft!
So don't come with that nonsense that torture is wrong because it's right because these humans must understand that they won't get away with that.

Animal instincts are no excuse. There's something called civilization, some instincts are better left in the past. It's kind of been this way since some of the first agrarian societies. Rule of law and all that, y'know? Good for collective survival if you're not allowed to kill or injure one another.

Old Post 04-21-14 18:44 #
Sodaholic is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Clonehunter
Forum Staple

J.B.R said:

*inane ramblings*

I honestly can't tell if this is serious or some poor attempt a humor.

Old Post 04-21-14 18:57 #
Clonehunter is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
the_miano
formerly doomguy93

Sodaholic said:
Animal instincts are no excuse. There's something called civilization, some instincts are better left in the past. It's kind of been this way since some of the first agrarian societies. Rule of law and all that, y'know? Good for collective survival if you're not allowed to kill or injure one another.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we humans are not really "civilized." We still have caveman like instincts that are prominent in today's society/modern mankind. The only things that really changed from the prehistoric man era are technology, language, and physical appearance.

Old Post 04-21-14 19:01 #
J.B.R

doomguy93 said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we humans are not really "civilized." We still have caveman like instincts that are prominent in today's society/modern mankind. The only things that really changed from the prehistoric man era are technology, language, and physical appearance.

Excatly.

Old Post 04-21-14 23:01 #
J.B.R is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Kontra Kommando
Let's attack aggressively

Old Post 04-21-14 23:10 #
Kontra Kommando is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Sodaholic
I feel justified yet disgusted with myself at the same time

doomguy93 said:
So? Of course we do, I'm not denying that. My point was that at least we've evolved to have enough cognitive function to recognize that, and voluntarily change our behavior to conform to the rule of law.

J.B.R said:
Excatly.
No shit? Still doesn't excuse cheerleading torture. What, are you the CIA? Also, nice typo.

Old Post 04-22-14 02:51 #
Sodaholic is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
the_miano
formerly doomguy93

Yeah, but there are a lot of dumb people in this modern era that fail to recognize their own caveman like traits such as fighting over women, fighting over property/territory/resources, fighting to be the more dominant person in a group, etc.... It's all human nature that has been around during the times when mankind were neanderthals and homo sapiens.

Old Post 04-22-14 06:34 #
Sokoro

Why would someone fight over a woman? Obviously, all women belong to me.

Old Post 04-22-14 12:06 #
Sokoro is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Doominator2
Forum Regular

Sokoro said:
Why would someone fight over a woman? Obviously, all women belong to me.

Not unless I steal a few of your women!

Old Post 04-22-14 12:39 #
Doominator2 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Jaxxoon R

J.B.R said:

Excatly.

Don't think I won't make a picture for this one!

Old Post 04-22-14 14:48 #
Jaxxoon R is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Mr. Freeze
etc.

doomguy93 said:
Yeah, but there are a lot of dumb people in this modern era that fail to recognize their own caveman like traits such as fighting over women, fighting over property/territory/resources, fighting to be the more dominant person in a group, etc.... It's all human nature that has been around during the times when mankind were neanderthals and homo sapiens.

Wait, these people are dumb by acting on human nature? Doesn't that make everyone (and yourself by extension) stupid?

Old Post 04-22-14 16:17 #
Mr. Freeze is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Quasar

Mr. Freeze said:

Wait, these people are dumb by acting on human nature? Doesn't that make everyone (and yourself by extension) stupid?

Possibly. Some of our greatest follies have come about through an overestimation of our own specialness in the universe/world/ecosphere. As a species, our collective hubris is incredibly dangerous.

Old Post 04-22-14 19:51 #
Quasar is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
the_miano
formerly doomguy93

Mr. Freeze said:

Oh most definitely yes. We are all stupid in someway.

Quasar said:

Possibly. Some of our greatest follies have come about through an overestimation of our own specialness in the universe/world/ecosphere. As a species, our collective hubris is incredibly dangerous.

You are 100% correct sir.

Old Post 04-23-14 00:31 #