Spider Mastermind
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Have a good look.

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 19:42. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Submerge
Dumboy traded my soul for pogs

Okay, this is a question that you really don't need to answer.
What is the most bastardly, deplorable thing you've EVER done?
Look deep inside. You know there's something.

Old Post 05-07-02 20:06 #
Submerge is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
lmnt
BAND

Replied in this thread.

Old Post 05-07-02 20:23 #
lmnt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Seen the goatse man...*shudder*

Old Post 05-07-02 21:29 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
nxn
meephead

posed with my legs and ass cheeks spread for some stranger with a camera.

Old Post 05-07-02 22:34 #
nxn is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dsm
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Not choosing to be a conscientious objector (or whatever it's called) - could've saved me from the military and made me a better person than I am now.

Old Post 05-07-02 22:58 #
dsm is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
nxn
meephead

dsm said:
Not choosing to be a conscientious objector (or whatever it's called) - could've saved me from the military and made me a better person than I am now.

if by better you mean more like me, then yeah, you did mess up =]

Old Post 05-07-02 23:00 #
nxn is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Spike
Team Future has a new Giger-esque in the works

Not here.
They're watching me...

Old Post 05-07-02 23:59 #
Spike is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dsm

orion said:

if by better you mean more like me, then yeah, you did mess up =]

Naw, I mean more tolerant (remember my "Intolerant Freak" title?) and friendly - AND better at reading stuff carefully.

Old Post 05-08-02 00:04 #
dsm is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

Back when I was like 7 or something, my friend, his brother, and I broke into a vacant house. We stole their spraypaint and tagged their treehouse to shit with it. Then we took some flammable liquid of some sort and burned holes in their backyard with it. We also made a big ass campfire...good times.

Old Post 05-08-02 00:44 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
nxn
meephead

the_Danarchist said:
Back when I was like 7 or something, my friend, his brother, and I broke into a vacant house. We stole their spraypaint and tagged their treehouse to shit with it. Then we took some flammable liquid of some sort and burned holes in their backyard with it. We also made a big ass campfire...good times.

umm... you? doing... that? somethings just not clicking. =P

Old Post 05-08-02 02:20 #
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Oh yeah, the rape, I forgot to mention the rape.

But it's really not my fault, that bitch was a tease...wearing those slutty clothes, what the fuck was she expect...

Oh, erm, hi everyone

Old Post 05-08-02 02:34 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy

orion said:

umm... you? doing... that? somethings just not clicking. =P

Well, its 100% true.

Old Post 05-08-02 03:42 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

Screwed my brothers fiance :(, and the stupid bitch wrote it in her diary and he read it, double :( :)

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 05-08-02 04:29 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
IMJack
Web Radio Geek

Hmm... I introduced my first roommate to web comics. I think I singlehandedly destroyed his academic career.

Old Post 05-08-02 04:36 #
IMJack is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Weedster
Cren/Banned

One time at summer camp (don't even start with the American Pie jokes), I spit pudding down this one guy's pants because he kept throwing ice at me.

Old Post 05-08-02 05:21 #
Weedster is offline Profile || Blog || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lt
Administrator

Hmmmm....

I don't remember, probably ruined a few teacher's lives.

Old Post 05-08-02 05:28 #
Lt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dsm

Lt said:
Hmmmm....

I don't remember, probably ruined a few teacher's lives.

Be careful, some of 'em might have gone insane and are now out trying to get bloody revenge on you...with a double barreled shotgun!

Old Post 05-08-02 10:56 #
nxn
meephead

the_Danarchist said:

Well, its 100% true.

What happened since then? why aren't you like that anymore?

Old Post 05-08-02 21:14 #
Lt
Administrator

dsm said:
Be careful, some of 'em might have gone insane and are now out trying to get bloody revenge on you...with a double barreled shotgun!
Well, our goal was to get them in a mental institute by the end of the year, so if that's the case, it was a success =)

Old Post 05-08-02 21:17 #
Lt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
JavaGuy

I've done a lot of stupid things in such a short time. I've wasted my life doing stupid shit thus far (thanks a whole friggin' lot, DoomWorld) and caused more than one person to give up on me, or lose faith in me. I know I've made people feel shitty at times, and only later realize how much a few words could have affected someone, based on personal experience.

My mind is an empty shell. Other's thoughts enter, bouncing off the walls an' echo. Never thinking for myself or but for myself I think. So now I've left it all behind finished 'least with a good deed. A long road awaits, and I'm on my own.... I feel pretty good.

Old Post 05-08-02 23:26 #
JavaGuy is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dsm

Lt said:
Well, our goal was to get them in a mental institute by the end of the year, so if that's the case, it was a success =)

I hope these teachers were arseholes, otherwise they didn't deserve it.

Old Post 05-08-02 23:39 #
nxn
meephead

heh, I remember in 7th grade we made out math teacher have a nervious break down. One day he started throwing shit at us and the next day he started crying.

Old Post 05-08-02 23:53 #
Kid Airbag

Lt said:
Heh, one of the spanish teachers at my school is on anti-depressants and the kids in her class are so awful, she can't give them any work or anything, once the only grade for the entire grading period was 500 points she gave them just for sitting down and shutting up for a whole class period.

Old Post 05-09-02 02:18 #
Insomniak
Doesn't Sleep!

heh heh...

One time, when i was living in Calgary's equivalent to a ghetto (this was about 10 years ago), me and a friend found one of the apartments across the street that was up for sale had it's deck screen door unlocked. We entered, took a mop, soaked it in the bathroom sink, then turned on the oven and would play a game that involved putting the wet mop on the electric heating elements. then we left.

When I was at a school winter camp, there was this faggot everyone hated, who we called "the birdman" (because he walked like a chicken). Anyways, some friends dared me to shit on his campsite and piss on his tent...

...so I did...

...Then I got busted, denied everything, and got realy sick that night and had to be driven home.

...my outdoor education teacher still doesn't trust me...

Old Post 05-09-02 05:03 #
Insomniak is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy

orion said:

What happened since then? why aren't you like that anymore?

Well, now that I've grown out of my pyromania phase, burning stuff isn't quite as exciting, and now that I'm about to graduate, being in a house without any grownups isn't a very odd concept. So no more arson and squatting for me.

Old Post 05-09-02 23:17 #
Weedster
Cren/Banned

Insomniac said:
Anyways, some friends dared me to shit on his campsite
OMG, that kinda fits in to my story (see my previous post above). The pudding stained this guy's pants permanently, and everyone made fun of him with jokes like "What's the matter? Couldn't hold your load?" He hated me with a strong vengence afterwards.

Thing is, this guy was worse than evil; his dad was in prison (probably still is after 6 years), had to live with his grandparents, dress more gangbangy than bigbadgangsta (Judging from the pic I saw of him), had the attitude worse than that of Mexican gangbanger (and he's white too!), plus a whole mess more of things that I can't think of right now.

Old Post 05-18-02 22:56 #
Weedster is offline Profile || Blog || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote