Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fulgrim

No more fast food for me.

You know how it seems like every other week we heat about a fast food worker deliberately contaminating a customers food? Well, it happened again and this time at a McDonald's in Michigan. It turns out a couple employees where jacking off on peoples food or into the mayo. A woman named Lisa McDowell now has Herpes because of it. No joke. After she took a bite of the sandwich that did have semen on it, she took it up with the manager on duty, who did nothing about it. So she did the smart thing she took the rest of her sandwich to local health department and it came back positive for two different kinds of semen. By the end of the day she had a red rash on her lips and the next day blisters. She then went to the doctors to get tested and her test came back positive for Herpes.

The McDonalds did fire the two employees, but only after List confronted the manager of the local McDonald's with her test results. Managments public response to this is as fallows: “We can’t always keep an eye on our employee’s conduct. We can only hope, during the interview process, that we are able to hire employees that meet our companies standards.”

Please not Lisa did post pictures of her lips on the internet. If you don't have a strong stomach, I'd suggest not going to sites with this news story on it: http://freepatriot.org/2014/05/22/fan-fast-food-woman-contracted-herpes-mcchicken-sandwich/

Holy. Shit. Luckily I just have nuggets, so it's easy to spot, erm, "tampering".

But seriously, that's fucked up.

15 years ago my nearby Taco Bell found human feces in the meat and was shut down for a few months. The staff had to be fired in order to be reopened, since the culprit was never found. I think it was a full year before there were any cars there.

Satyr000 said:

Please not Lisa did post pictures of her lips on the internet.

I think you mean "note", mate.

That aside, does anyone else remember that video of the Domino's employees shoving cheese up their noses and farting on pizzas?

Sorry, but this sounds like a human error or misconduct, applicable everywhere by accident. Shit happens (sometimes for real).

buttspit said:

Honestly, I'm not buying it. Besides some of the things written in the article that put its validity into question, like Lisa's quote, there's this: http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/semen.asp

I'm happy someone else here questions articles. I don't question 2 guys came in the mayo but...

Herpes is usually a skin to skin, not fluid to skin. I guess that maybe cum could have an over an open herpes sore? Maybe they masturbate with the bun, but would a non animal be able to have herpes on it? She really had to make out with that mayo to get them lips. I'm not sure of anyone that is that big of sloppy of eater.

That photo looks like if you search google for images, it always shows worst case scenario photos.

I'm no fan of mayo in general.

She needs to prove one of those 2 guys have herpes.

Her husband may get his cock sucked once in a blue moon but that doesn't mean she's not suckin' on some other rank BBC.

Abdullah The Sheik of Tikrit said:

More like this Nubian contracted herpes from eating some "McDicken" before she got the McChicken.

geo said:

I'm happy someone else here questions articles. I don't question 2 guys came in the mayo but...

Herpes is usually a skin to skin, not fluid to skin. I guess that maybe cum could have an over an open herpes sore? Maybe they masturbate with the bun, but would a non animal be able to have herpes on it? She really had to make out with that mayo to get them lips. I'm not sure of anyone that is that big of sloppy of eater.

That photo looks like if you search google for images, it always shows worst case scenario photos.

I'm no fan of mayo in general.

She needs to prove one of those 2 guys have herpes.

Actually, herpes can be transmitted through fluids; both the sores' and some of a person's fluid secretions. But it sure as hell doesn't spread through semen. Bottom line is that this story is false.

The snopes entry does bring up a valid point about food inspection that they don't just send putative contaminated food samples to assay semen/DNA the way it's described in this story.

I never get mayo on my burgers and I always open them up and take a look. I guess I now know why, whether or not this actually happened.. Yuck.

Unrelated to mayo/cum, but I hate it when I order a hamburger and even emphasize "no cheese," yet they give me a cheeseburger. Are they doing it to spite me or because they can't read directions? I'm not rude or anything, I just say "please don't put cheese on it" in a calm voice. I even see it come up on the screen acknowledging no cheese, yet sometimes I get cheese.

I know that fast food workers aren't always the brightest, but what is so hard to understand about no fucking cheese? Maybe I should threaten to tell their manager if this happens again.

Sodaholic said:

Unrelated to mayo/cum, but I hate it when I order a hamburger and even emphasize "no cheese," yet they give me a cheeseburger. Are they doing it to spite me or because they can't read directions? I'm not rude or anything, I just say "please don't put cheese on it" in a calm voice. I even see it come up on the screen acknowledging no cheese, yet sometimes I get cheese.

I know that fast food workers aren't always the brightest, but what is so hard to understand about no fucking cheese? Maybe I should threaten to tell their manager if this happens again.

Dude, once I ordered food for me and a group of buddies, Clarence hates pickles so I ordered his with no pickles. Dumb mistake, I didn't check each burger before driving off.. Just saw the right amount of food and thought "Ok, awesome." (They've tried to jip me by not including chips/burgers before, but I never let them get away with that old trick.)

Got to the house, and his burger was bread with ONLY PICKLES on it. Bread with fucking pickles! I was so clear in my order too, pissed me (and him) off badly. I always check every single order thoroughly since then..

We've established that the story is fake, but similar things do happen occasionally. My suggestion would be to pay people enough to care about their jobs. I myself have a strong work ethic and deal with it but it's not difficult to be uninspired to do a satisfactory job when the compensation isn't really worth it.

Nomad said:

My suggestion would be to pay people enough to care about their jobs.

We could also blame their parents for not upbringing these dicktwats as reasonable human beings.

Jodwin said:

We could also blame their parents for not upbringing these dicktwats as reasonable human beings.

Like a shooter rampage, we can blame society for not noticing the red flags that they'd be so mentally disturbed to do this.

One time I was in McDonald's with some people, and while we're waiting for some order in the line at the front.. this one guy spits into the french fries when no one from McDonald's was looking.

I wasn't ordering anything...

Jimi said:

I wasn't ordering anything...

Yeah, right...

(I was going to joke about him probably being the one who ordered THE french fries while denying that now, but i find it kinda offensive AND unfunny. Moving on...)

...So one time, before i got banned on one of those cartoon fan sites, i heard a story about several men j!zzing into a soup what was served to a woman. Who later was taken away by ambulance. I wonder if that's even possible...

Nomad said:

We've established that the story is fake, but similar things do happen occasionally. My suggestion would be to pay people enough to care about their jobs.

I work in food service and I can honestly say if my wages tripled that wouldn't really make me feel my job was more important. Sometimes a job just fucking sucks.

A job may just fucking suck but the wage you are paid (if it is a reasonable one, like at least $10.00 USD an hour) may be used to stimulate the economy by paying off private debts and contributing to disposable income of consumers. It may just make this stagnant economy work smoother, with more frequent transactions.

this thread should be flagged as bullshit, since it´s been established that its fake. Satyr000, why are you posting BS on doomworld?

doomgargoyle said:

this thread should be flagged as bullshit, since it´s been established that its fake. Satyr000, why are you posting BS on doomworld?

I'd be interested to see if this makes it to trial and seeing if she can prove it... which she probably can't. I've had a female friend that got an STD, and proved the guy that gave her the disease knew about having it, but never told her. She ended up winning... $600. The treatment cost.

I find this hard to believe. The internet is one giant book of lies with only a select and miniscule fragment of trustworthy websites.

How would that woman taste semen mixed with mayonaise on a sandwich at mcdonalds... or it was pure semen, or she has super taste and ate a lot of semen in her life to detect it in a temple of spice, fat, salts, sugars, and all else standard in every MCDonalds product.

Sodaholic said:

I just say "please don't put cheese on it"

Well, as long as they don't put cheese on the hamburger itself (as in, e.g. a slice of cheese on the upper part of the hamburger), they technically satisfied your request. You didn't say "please don't put cheese in it", after all ;-)

Or maybe I'm reading too deep into this?

FireFish said:

I find this hard to believe. The internet is one giant book of lies with only a select and miniscule fragment of trustworthy websites.

How would that woman taste semen mixed with mayonaise on a sandwich at mcdonalds... or it was pure semen, or she has super taste and ate a lot of semen in her life to detect it in a temple of spice, fat, salts, sugars, and all else standard in every MCDonalds product.

You mean Wayne Knight and Bill Cosby didn't die? Facebook is pretty awful for perpetuating lies, like the whole 'pregnant woman stabbed over X-Box One.' My gf tells me a bunch of 'news' she reads on Facebook. I am forced to question all of it to look up the source. Well the pregnant woman stabbed over X-Box One was an Onion like website. The Wayne Knight thing was on a site that also reported Robin Williams dead last year.

Cum looks like Cum I assume, its not like mayonnaise, which is white, thick and very dense. Cum isn't very dense and well its runny. Mayo isn't. As for her getting herpes. Nope. You'd probably see cum run out the side.

geo said:

I'd be interested to see if this makes it to trial and seeing if she can prove it... which she probably can't. I've had a female friend that got an STD, and proved the guy that gave her the disease knew about having it, but never told her. She ended up winning... $600. The treatment cost.

Not only did this Lisa McDowell publicize a false report, there apparently is no Lisa McDowell that complained about getting herpes from a McDonald's sandwich. So the complaint, the name, the person... just the whole story was made up and seems to be a rehash of previous tales that use very similar elements.

Interestingly, there's a post in this thread that suggests where the name of the woman originated (9th): http://officialfan.proboards.com/thread/499781/mcdonalds-eater-gets-herpes-mcchicken

Though some may say it's a stretch.

geo said:

Cum looks like Cum I assume, its not like mayonnaise, which is white, thick and very dense. Cum isn't very dense and well its runny.

Den maybe yoo haven't seen de cum of a REAL man, esse.

geo said:

Cum looks like Cum I assume, its not like mayonnaise, which is white, thick and very dense. Cum isn't very dense and well its runny. Mayo isn't.

To my knowledge cum is sticky, thick, and white. Hell, i would want to bet it could be used to hang a poster up on the wall (0_o)''

Mix it with mayonaise and all you get is a white sauce like mayonaise.

Absolutely. Everyone is just waiting for the Republican Party to grow a black candidate and run him as a moderate. That would be the smart thing anyway. And the Democratic Party probably hit its quota for a little while.