Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fulgrim

No more fast food for me.

Sodaholic said:

Unrelated to mayo/cum, but I hate it when I order a hamburger and even emphasize "no cheese," yet they give me a cheeseburger. Are they doing it to spite me or because they can't read directions? I'm not rude or anything, I just say "please don't put cheese on it" in a calm voice. I even see it come up on the screen acknowledging no cheese, yet sometimes I get cheese.

I know that fast food workers aren't always the brightest, but what is so hard to understand about no fucking cheese? Maybe I should threaten to tell their manager if this happens again.

The McIlluminati is clearly onto you and is trying to drive you away from ordering at McDonald's so that you don't end up further investigating the shady practices they're getting up to while you're there.

Sodaholic said:

Unrelated to mayo/cum, but I hate it when I order a hamburger and even emphasize "no cheese," yet they give me a cheeseburger. Are they doing it to spite me or because they can't read directions? I'm not rude or anything, I just say "please don't put cheese on it" in a calm voice. I even see it come up on the screen acknowledging no cheese, yet sometimes I get cheese.

I know that fast food workers aren't always the brightest, but what is so hard to understand about no fucking cheese? Maybe I should threaten to tell their manager if this happens again.

A month ago I went to a 'premium burger restaurant' with my girlfriend. The place couldn't have fucked up more. No waiter for 10 minutes, before someone noticed, do you have a waiter? Nope. Yet there were 10 waiters for 10 tables. My $20 burger was fucked up came with toppings I specifically didn't ask for. My gf's $30 tuna burger was overcooked and it barely needs any cooking.

They're not doing it to spite you, they're just fuck ups. Yet McDonalds has always gotten my damn burger right.