Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cupboard

Mafia round 4 - DAY 5 Town Victory!

Vote Pure Hellspawn

Alright, so Pure Hellspawn looks really scummy this game, but he's always had a bit of a suspicious lean to his playstyle. However, I'm going to still have to make this vote, due to the derail thing. PH just looks too much like mafia this round. I'm still very suspicious of Greyghost, too, because of the reasons I listed earlier.

I agree, Greyghost's behaviour was a bit strange earlier in the game. He hasn't been participating a whole lot since then either.

Vote Greyghost

A motherfucking tomahawk? Really? So, is there an Indian Mafia dude running around?
Oh well, time to round my suspicions...

I would like to think same about Pure Hellspawn. Editing posts, behavior being what it is... Yet, not fully convinced.

Jimi would be another one I would add to my list of suspects. Reasons posted by Cacatou already. Yet... He was rather active while being Mafia.

Also, something's off in flubbernugget. As well in Clonehunter. No hard evidence, again.

And Membrain is, well, Membrain I guess. Always getting vote or two. Try reading that dude. :P

Eh, I'll let time pass a bit. Maybe I'll figure the scheme and the folks going on.

Two vanillas out, but we managed to avoid losing any power roles, which is quite good for the first day.

And yes, there is still the guy who has not really shown face.

Vote Jimi

Oh and Membrain he looked even more like mafia last round than he does this round. I don't think it was an attempt at derailment as much as him just being late to the conversation.

I'm starting to wonder about Jimi too now. However, until Greyghost speaks up my vote remains the same.

I'm still puzzled by Membrain's strategy, is he making himself a target for the mafia or hiding in plain sight as one of them?

Yeah I'm really confused about that too. Regardless, we still haven't heard from:

unvote Greyghost

Vote Jimi

Just a heads up, we're two votes away from lynching Jimi. We may want to wait a bit to let him speak before we take him out.

Membrain said:

Just a heads up, we're two votes away from lynching Jimi. We may want to wait a bit to let him speak before we take him out.

Yeah, Jimi is usually around, so maybe we should hold our horses for a wee bit. Besides, I have feeling he ain't Mafia this time...

... Since my sixth sense warns me of someone else.
Vote flubbernugget

Oops, I got sidetracked with some game dev stuff, and sleeping. You guys were so fast with the first day. And now is this day going to end before it's even started? What happended to all the no for bandwagons?

The yoghurt tells me to vote Kirby.

If you're town I swear...

Unvote
Vote Jimi

No defense other than a flimsy anti-bandwagon plea and a random vote well after we should be voting randomly? There's content now! We can use it! Make accusations, get scumhunting! [/dramatic effect]

Jimi said:

Kirby seems awfully happy about the two dead people.

While it would have been much better if they were both Mafia, at least they were regular townsfolk without power. The town remains strong.

I think it would benefit the Godfather to remain silent until he's facing a lynching since he can't be investigated.

vote Jimi

bytor said:

While it would have been much better if they were both Mafia, at least they were regular townsfolk without power. The town remains strong.

I think it would benefit the Godfather to remain silent until he's facing a lynching since he can't be investigated.

it took you a while to speak up... i'm getting suspicious.

Jimi is pulling bad strings here. Nothing he has said is really pro-town or helpful, and even his defense doesn't have much, if anything, to really go on. I think we might get a winner.

Vote Jimi

Well, what can I say after 6 votes when it takes 6 votes to lynch? Now your vote makes it 7.

A confident lynch party rounds up the hapless Jimi and leads him to his noose. Despite protestation, an overwhelming series of votes have all but sealed his destiny to hang with the others.

Unfortunately for the Town, "ye have chosen... poorly". Jimi is an ordinary Townsperson with no special powers other than having a very long neck.

It is now Night 2.

a) Doctor, tell me who you are protecting tonight via PM.
b) Detective, tell me who you are investigating tonight via PM (also include a backup player in case your first choice dies)
c) Mafia family, discuss among yourselves who you will attempt to murder this Night. Whoever sends me the PM I will assume is the killer.
d) Psychopath, which player would you like to interact with tonight, include a back-up just in case.
e) Vigilante and Prostitute, do either of you have targets?
f) All other power roles, I'll talk to you as necessary.

The pickings are now officially slim. We are out of all the vanilla townies giving ample opportunity to the mafia to wreak havoc.

Out of curiosity I take it the kamikaze only detonates on a lynch and not a night killing?

DAY 3 is upon you. The posse gets together and exchanges suspicious glances at one another. With all ordinary Townspeople dead, only a handful of standout characters remain, but who is who? And how can the Mafia have been this elusive?

After counting up your miseries, the Town notices steadfast Membrain is missing this morning. And chances are he didn't sleep through alarm bells.

You find Membrain lying face down in his cozy tea room. There are signs of a struggle here, with dishes smashed and furniture overturned. Many knife wounds cover his back. You open his shirt to find sticks of dynamite strapped across his chest with a leather cord. The detonation mechanism appears to have been destroyed in the struggle, leaving Membrain the Kamikaze thoroughly unexploded. [That should answer Kirby's question.]

The Mafia has eliminated the first of the Town's power roles.

Lynch Tally (with 9 alive it takes 5 vote to lynch)
undecided: flubbernugget, GreyGhost, Clonehunter, Pure Hellspawn, RUSH, Cacatou, CorSair, Kirby & bytor

All right, I am getting enough of this.

Flubbernugget, tell us town of your... alliances, will ya?

I'm suspicious of a number of people. For starters, bytor's comment about the godfather was very strange. Also strange is membrain's death following his comments about greyghost and pure hellspawn. Kirby is always cheerfully commenting on the latest townie death. None of this is conclusive of anything however - I'm withholding my vote until more evidence emerges.

CorSair said:

All right, I am getting enough of this.

Flubbernugget, tell us town of your... alliances, will ya?

I'm mafia silly!!

Being an ass to the side. If you're just asking for my alliance, that's a stupid question. If you're asking for my role, that's a scummy question.

Can you tell us what your gut has been telling you this whole time anyway?

Vote flubbernugget

Plainly flubbernugget's been joining every bandwagon with such alacrity if he's not Mafia, I will be really surprised.

Cacatou it sounds like you're trying to off me in an attempt to get a free kill for the mafia. There's only been two bandwagons in this game so far, one of which my vote didn't contribute to.

I would've looked all Suuuper Sleuth had Jimi been the Godfather. Damn.

...or killed by the Mafia last night. hmmm...

Jeez, we gotta get this one right and the one that looks most suspicious to me is Pure Hellspawn. I think we should've lynched him first!

vote Pure Hellspawn

watch he'll be the Godfather lol ;)

bytor said:

I would've looked all Suuuper Sleuth had Jimi been the Godfather. Damn.

...or killed by the Mafia last night. hmmm...

Jeez, we gotta get this one right and the one that looks most suspicious to me is Pure Hellspawn. I think we should've lynched him first!

vote Pure Hellspawn

watch he'll be the Godfather lol ;)

looks like you've been following your own advice... for the most part you are remaining silent. how do we know YOU aren't the godfather? You never provided an explanation regarding this statement. There are many reasons to believe you are either the godfather or a mafia member and I encourage every townsfolk to vote for his lynching.

If you can explain this statement that you have made, I'll unvote you.

bytor said: