Severed bunny head
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Test your IQ
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:58. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Fredrik

I did the test but I haven't gotten any mail... it could be...

1) Due to the fact that Hotmail went down for 30 minutes right after I had taken the test and maybe it got bounced

2) Because I possibly misspelled my email address. Wow. That would be such a funderful example of intelligence.

Neh, this test was lame anyway. I didn't stand a chance in the language part and with some of the questions because I simply didn't understand them :P Maths and logic was simple though...

I'll stick to the result of the other test (which was thespark.com's IQ test) where I got 146... yeah, that'll be my official IQ from now on :)

Old Post 05-27-02 19:07 #
Fredrik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Erik

I've taken several IQ tests online and offline.. they all indicate an IQ of about 155.

Old Post 06-06-02 03:17 #
Erik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
stphrz
I use a blowtorch to make crème brûlée

This dumb test can't even transmit the damned answers. Been over half an hour :P What a waste of time.

Old Post 06-06-02 04:38 #
stphrz is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote