Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Koko Ricky

Is every game movie dogshit?

Phobus said:

I'm thinking Dolph Lundgren to play him, as Arnie is over the hill now... Anybody got Bay's number? We're on to something here!

If the movie had been released in the mid 90s, I would have gone with Kurt Russel.

Phobus said:

I'm thinking Dolph Lundgren to play him, as Arnie is over the hill now... Anybody got Bay's number? We're on to something here!

I always thought Linden Ashby (Johnny Cage from MK film) could play Duke. He might not have the big deep voice, but I figured he could look the part if he bulked up more and basically did his Cage role again, but with 50% more one-liners.

On the subject of TV shows based on video games, has anyone seen the Earthworm Jim animated series from 1995-1996?

I thought that was an excellent cartoon and in my opinion the best western-made animated video game adaptation ever made. (Better than Sonic SatAM, which while I did enjoy it for what it was, I think it is incredibly overrated.)

It especially helps that the show was directed by Doug TenNapel, the same guy who was the lead designer for the games.

Yeah, I watched all of that. Aside from a bit of meta humour, an amusing theme song and the basic joy of the guy who voices Homer Simpson hamming it up, it's not very entertaining. I much prefer the games.