Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Malinku

3D Realms Anthology released

doomgargoyle said:

no, they did that crappy rott remake because fred first went ahead with his duke reloaded remake without permission from gearbox, and got slapped for it. He's using the old apogee titles to build some developer cred, and he is an arrogant prick. Ive spoken with him. He had the nerve to block me on twitter just because I said that I play rott without paying for it. The nerve on that guy.

First of all you're a dirty Pirate, learn to pay for your stuff!

The ROTT remake was amazing and it did the original justice.

doomgargoyle said:

He had the nerve to block me on twitter just because I said that I play rott without paying for it. The nerve on that guy.

Get over yourself.

doomgargoyle said:

He's a spoiled rich kid, and a fag. Using the old 3dr/apogee games to make a name for himself. Don't give this moron 1 dollar with this "anthology".

Wow, why hasn't this guy been loser'd yet?

Spoiled kid: people who block me on twitter when I tell them I pirate their games

Bucket said:

You should have told him about your Constitutional right to play a video game to completion before having to decide if it's worth paying for.

Yes, it's in the bible biatch.

jazzmaster9 said:

First of all you're a dirty Pirate, learn to pay for your stuff!

The ROTT remake was amazing and it did the original justice.

Im not giving money to frederik, im not paying for that piece of crap game. He'd just spend it on more hairspray anyways. it's their own problem, I wont fork up money for a game I haven't tried before. No demo? Head straight to USENET. Youtube Lets Play videos don't count.
I did pay for that piece of crap Duke II ipod game. Waste of money.

doomgargoyle said:

Im not over myself, im under myself. Sometimes I get behind myself. Need to rewind myself.

Lmfao. Classic.

Doomhuntress said:

the lack of a report feature on the forums?

Well, off topic at this point, but it's my understanding that he'd been causing a ruckus a while before this. The mods here are typically pretty on top of things, also; I don't think a report feature is all that necessary for as relatively inactive as Doomworld is.

Doomhuntress said:

the lack of a report feature on the forums?

A feature which alerts every moderator on the forums and much of the time was apparently being misused, PM'ing the relevant mod/s probably works just as well.

doomgargoyle said:

Im not over myself, im under myself. Sometimes I get behind myself. Need to rewind myself.

yeah ...you're an idiot and a troll.