Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Breezeep

What do you want for Christmas?

I randomly got 2 good Steam games from Steam friends. I'm quite flattered.

grouchbag said:

Doom 4?

I want Doom 4 for the New Year's Day, at least some official info. They said they'll reveal more info in 2015, right? They owe it to us. :)

Cool, I got Destiny for PS3. This, despite saying I didn't want any games. I wonder how much Gamestop will give me without a receipt...

Bucket said:

I got a new Sega Genesis.

I need a Sega Genesis to play the SG Jurassic Park game I bought the other day. I also need a 32x to play Doom 32x, and an SNES and a Power Glove for Rad Racer.

Breezeep said:

I'm getting a new Android phone, because Apple Iphones are overrated.
This is where you can share what you want this Christmas.

I needed this too as a month ago the battery in my old Nexus 4 overheated and the phone subsequently bricked.

I really liked the N4 tho so I bought a "new" one on Ebay. When it arrived it wasn't new at all, in fact the seller was a total liar, and I involved Ebay who made him refund.

I started considering Nexus 5 even though I prefer a smaller device. But Google are out of stock. Then my parents offered to get me a phone for Christmas but I didn't want to put them to the sort of expense I would go to for myself.

I did some research. The Motorola Moto G 4G was less than half the price, and the reviews suggest it's more than half the phone.

I got it today and so far it's been great. Slower than the N4 on paper but faster in practice. Useful apps and almost zero bloat. 4G is no extra cost with my carrier, so enjoying that.

My friend has one and I can't deny it's great, but it would be a cold day in hell before I'd pay more than 4x as much for an iphone 6. You've only got to drop it once...

scifista42 said:

I want Doom 4 for the New Year's Day, at least some official info. They said they'll reveal more info in 2015, right? They owe it to us. :)

Yes!