Demon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > What do you think about the delay in the release of millennium
What do you think about the Millennium delay
This poll is closed.
Well I like the delay, because I know the longer I wait the better it will be. 2 22.22%
I don\'t hate the delay, but I don\'t like it either. 3 33.33%
Just get to work, I,m sick of this delay. 1 11.11%
Delay? Millennium?! Don\'t know what your talking about. 3 33.33%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:29. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Carnage

Well since millennium was supposed to come out on march 8, then march 18, and now it will come out as soon as possible.

The web page request could not be successfully sent across the satellite link. This normally occurs when the satellite link is unavailable (due to changing weather conditions, a mispointed antenna, etc) but may also be due to problems at the DIRECWAY Network Operations Center. If other services (email, ping, FTP, etc) are unaffected then this error is due to a problem in the web acceleration equipment in the DIRECWAY Network Operations Center.

Old Post 05-24-02 04:32 #
Carnage is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

There's something called Real Life. It is more important than absolutely anything in here. And pretty much all the millennium members, and that includes me, have way better/important things to do than finish a free megawad.

Old Post 05-24-02 04:49 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

What he said.

Old Post 05-24-02 06:25 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
lmnt
BAND

Zaldron said:

There's something called Real Life. It is more important than absolutely anything in here.
Bah!

Old Post 05-24-02 07:12 #
lmnt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lt
Administrator

/me votes option 4 then runs away before anybody notices.

Old Post 05-24-02 08:22 #
Lt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Why are there slashes between all the apostrophes in the poll choices???

Old Post 05-24-02 08:24 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Duker900
You don't see me

Archvile64 said:

squares are flat.

Old Post 05-24-02 09:03 #
Duker900 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lt
Administrator

Archvile64 said:
Same reason there always were in the old forums and in the subject lines.

Old Post 05-24-02 09:08 #
Lt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dsm
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

I can't really say that Millennium is the focus of my attention right now, so I really don't care about that delay.

Old Post 05-24-02 13:37 #
dsm is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fredrik

Archvile64 said:
It's a bug with the version of PHP telefragged's running, afaiwg.

Old Post 05-24-02 19:06 #
Fredrik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Carnage

Darn, I finally get on some sort of a team and they are selling something nobody wants! I guess that means I wont get paid!!! ;) Well, better go take over Microsoft for a while. But even then I probably wouldn't get paid, aaannd I'd go to jail. :[ Oh and did I mention tomorrow I'll be handling REAL LIVE WEAPONRY... I will start with an M1 carbine and three rounds... My objective, DON'T LOOK STUPID, too late. Actually the purpose is a twenty-one gun salute. Now you see why I cant look stupid, standing in front of 200+ people, I go to pull the trigger, nothing happens, I look down the barrel, BOOM, and for some reason I see a white light. Now that looked stupid.

The web page request could not be successfully sent across the satellite link. This normally occurs when the satellite link is unavailable (due to changing weather conditions, a mispointed antenna, etc) but may also be due to problems at the DIRECWAY Network Operations Center. If other services (email, ping, FTP, etc) are unaffected then this error is due to a problem in the web acceleration equipment in the DIRECWAY Network Operations Center.

Old Post 05-25-02 07:31 #
Carnage is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote