Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Get ready

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:43. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
fodders
OWNS YOU

With all the tension is south east Asia between India and Pakistan this week, 1,000,000 facing one another accross the border, fear of nuclear war, what does Pakistan do?
It is going to test some missiles this weekend
/me can see 2 scenario's playing out this weekend
#1 Pakistan has told India it is going to test some missiles, missiles launch, India ignores them, and what do you know? They strike India...ooops
#2 Pakistan launch missiles, India says "What the hell, we cannot risk it, err someone goofed when they saw the launch, and fired", and hit Pakistan with a pre-emptive strike
CNN is my base to watch this weekend :)

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 05-25-02 02:18 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

I'm going to go on vacation now...like to THE FUCKING HILLS!

Old Post 05-25-02 02:25 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

Pakistan did the test , seems all is ok, no backlash

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 05-25-02 05:31 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy

/me exhales

Old Post 05-25-02 05:46 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Rellik
Knock Knock
Who's there?

Heh, no matter hw mighty a nation is, it won't help if their downwind of a nuclear war... which we all are. Even if just india and pakistan nuked themselves into oblivion wouldn't the whole world be filled with flipper babies in time of a year or so? :p

Old Post 05-25-02 19:01 #
Rellik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy

More like half the world would start decaying alive due to the large doses of radiation.

Old Post 05-26-02 04:20 #
Fredrik

All this is thanks to Einstein.

Old Post 05-26-02 14:13 #
Fredrik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Rellik
Knock Knock
Who's there?

Heh, oops.

Old Post 05-26-02 22:29 #
Rellik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Oh sure blame someone who's been dead God only knows how many years. Besides Einstein cried when he discovered Hiroshima had been nuked by us, the United States.
He didn't want people blowing each other to Hell and back, but that's what it came to. :(
Humans are unfairly cruel and stupid towards each other. Take these forums for instance.

EDIT: Hey, my 2000th post!!!111
Been a loooooong time coming. :)

Old Post 05-27-02 22:14 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote