Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pure Hellspawn

27 Year Old Guy Gets Swatted With 60,000 People Viewing

Flesh420 said:

He's crying like a little bitch. If I got swatted and survived, I'd be laughing my ass off. He deserved it.

most people wouldn't laugh their asses off after being on the brink of having multiple military style weapons fired at them. though i'd probably not cry either. and definitely not in front of 60000 people which would become viral like this did. now the whole world sees his tears.

Flesh420 said:

He's crying like a little bitch. If I got swatted and survived, I'd be laughing my ass off. He deserved it.

How tiny is your dick?

Flesh420 said:

Have a cop point a gun at your siblings and see how much you laugh, funnyman.

It's a given any grown man willing to let an audience of 60,000 see him play Clash of Clans and Runescape wouldn't even think twice about crying in public.

When will the idiots doing these fake swatting calls grow a brain and stop this shit?

MFG38 said:

When will the idiots doing these fake swatting calls grow a brain and stop this shit?

The current generation of bored teenagers will grow up and get a life, only to be replaced by a whole new wave of them. I don't see the tradition of prank emergency calls becoming any less appealing to these kids as the doxing culture flourishes.

geo said:

Just like how people don't want the government looking into their privacy... but everything is right there posted on Facebook. Bitches got stalkers? Go figure.

I value my privacy more and so don't have facebook or do video feeds or whatever.

But you can't use those activities as pretext to legitimize spying. What happens on facebook is obviously public. What happens when the facebook user picks up the phone and calls family or close friend, with the intention of only communicating with them, well that's another matter entirely. There's an expectation of privacy, and there are (were) laws that even forbade police from listening in on those calls without a specific-case warrant (not a general one that applies to everyone, just because it's more convenient that way).

I don't legitimize spying. I'm just saying people are idiots and offer up information to public places.

Coopersville said:

You allow 60,000 people to monitor you and have access to your personal info, but nah, it's the police state that's out to get you when something screws up.

-The point
-Your head

(No one here "blamed" the police state situation. It was a relevant topic and as such was discussed.)

Captain Red said:

How tiny is your dick?

LOL... Best response!

RUSH said:

Thanks dew, we all needed your super-accurate definition of "police state," because heaven forbid we use that short and simple term to describe "a country where police and militarization is getting way out of hand and human rights are slowly being infringed upon more and more each year." Please provide us with a more technically correct and less "hysterical and overly dramatic" definition so we can use it from now on.

Yo, it's not my fault you're throwing around a catchy but wrong term just because you feel like crying about cops. You need to realize that in a police state it's the cops terrorizing the population - and sure, that happens in America a lot as far as I know, but this is the wrong context. The police was as abused as the streamer in this case. Do they have stupid policies in place for such ops? Jeez, I guess? We can have a thread about it, but don't go crying POLICE STATE when they react to a citizen call saying there's a violent crime going on. You'd probably be the first to yell POLICE STATE if they laughed the call off and did nothing and then surprise, it was a real crime all along!

Do they need to check the calls better? Yes. Is this a case of police harassing its own population as a means of terrorizing them into submission? No, so there's no need for the utterly ineffective and wasted sarcasm.

Yeah, I'm really surprised anyone is outraged that the police responded to the call.. This is one of the times where they were genuinely just doing their jobs. A response like this that doesnt end in death/violence should honestly be encouraged, its what theyre supposed to do.

The outrage should be directed fully at these 'swatter' pricks. Did they not trace the call and catch these low life "pranksters"? Surely they would have the source of the call saved for some period?

The fact that anyone would even think to do something so low just blows me away.. I don't know why, humans are no strangers to doing horrible things, but just.... Why?

EDIT: As others have asked, is there a video of this? If 60,000 were watching, there must be. Could this really be a publicity stunt? Not sure what to think at this point.

I'm surprised no one can verify he was really swatted and he didn't just hear his little brother has cancer. His crying has circulated, but not the video of what happened. His camera was on.

If 60,000 people didn't record the video and post it like they did the aftermath of him weeping. I question if it really happened or if its a hoax.

It goes back to the opinion polls thread here at Doomworld. Why does everyone believe something really happened because one person said it did?

When I try to google it, this forum thread is one of the results :-)

I also fall back on how his brother answered the door. Doesn't sound too aggressive to me.

Flesh420 said:

ow the edge

Scuba Steve said:

Wait, St. Cloud Minnesota? How did this happen literally in the town I work and I haven't heard about it?

I once posted a daily.co.uk article and people here on Doomworld attacked it saying oh its daily.co.uk its not credible. Other than that some tech blog covered it and that's all I can find. Hoax bells are ringing and I'll be happy to eat my words when the real video gets posted of cops busting in on him. One of the blogs shows a video from Colorado where cops broke in on a streamer, but not this one.

The local newspapers might have it in a week, but televised news would enjoy this sort of thing.

There's another, more sinister possibility: that the break-in and takedown was indeed recorded, but it contains material and actions that the State/Police don't want divulged.

So, it was censored/banned from being uploaded anywhere (with strict monitoring and fines for transgressors). Think about it, what state/special police force would like to have a practically personal video of their tactics and modus operandi on the loose?

As for laughing/not laughing at being threatened with "military weapons"....before debating that aspect, it should be debated why the hell was the Police armed with such weapons, and why does does it have the authority to use them on common citizens as if they were dangerous military targets? What would they use on really dangerous missions against hostile and armed criminals? An airstrike? Artillery? Tactical nuclear weapons? Chemical weapons?

The attackers then had the nerve to call the police again and said that he was suicidal!? These guys sound like the shit at the bottom of the barrel.

Maes said:

There's another, more sinister possibility: that the break-in and takedown was indeed recorded, but it contains material and actions that the State/Police don't want divulged.

So, it was censored/banned from being uploaded anywhere (with strict monitoring and fines for transgressors). Think about it, what state/special police force would like to have a practically personal video of their tactics and modus operandi on the loose?

As for laughing/not laughing at being threatened with "military weapons"....before debating that aspect, it should be debated why the hell was the Police armed with such weapons, and why does does it have the authority to use them on common citizens as if they were dangerous military targets? What would they use on really dangerous missions against hostile and armed criminals? An airstrike? Artillery? Tactical nuclear weapons? Chemical weapons?

Dailymotion doesn't adhere to such things. Doomworld always seems to get its hands on all sorts of police footage doctored or otherwise. Thanks for the link to the person that posted it.

He's not a common citizen, he's an Airforce veteran. Plus crazy people can get their hands on bombs and all sorts of nasty stuff. Its you or them.

And as for the attackers calling the cops again, that's pretty hilarious. I know its awful, but I suppose the hilarity is more unexpected. Likw hen you watch Family Guy its always random things. Like that one time I leg wrestled against King Tut.

Maes said:

The rabbit hole doesn't go that deep, Alice.

geo said:

He's not a common citizen, he's an Airforce veteran.

I do not understand this statement. Does it mean that the police was authorized to rough him up more than they would a "common citizen", on the grounds that he could endure it since he was "better than most", at least physically?

Or that because he has served his country, he's considered more dangerous, AND also "eligible" for a rougher treatment as per previous point? So much for veteran status!

You can make countless excuses of this type on the spot. The Police can rough you up more than they would a "common citizen" becuase...

• You are a known martial artist (and hence too dangerous, obvious)
  • You are not a martial artist (at least to their knowledge) but better take no chances!
  • You are a military veteran (you could actually be pushing pencils behind a desk all day, but hey, better take no chances!)
  • You look too normal (that can't be right, you must be up to something, better take no chances!)
  • You play too many violent video games, better take no chances!
  • You look too pacific (you're probably hiding something, better take no chances!)
  • The Police doesn't like the way you dress (and who knows what else they won't like about you, better take no chances!)
  • You are a cop/ex-cop yourself. Obvious.
  • You are not a cop/ex-cop yourself. Maybe you don't even like cops. Better take no chances, wouldn't want to find out to what extent you don't like them!
etc. etc. :-)

geo said:

Plus crazy people can get their hands on bombs and all sorts of nasty stuff.

So do sane people, in the right circumstances. Your point being?

geo said:

And as for the attackers calling the cops again, that's pretty hilarious.

At this point, I would investigate the possibility that the guy had personal differences with at least one of the cops. Think about it...if you are in a position to "SWAT" someone personally, and you want to harm him....the logical next step is to trigger the swatting yourself (through an accomplice of course) and having the "pleasure" of putting the other guy in his place while "doing your job". The repeat call (with public exposure) could be nothing more than adding insult to injury as part of the same ploy (and the police's reluctance to investigate sure does point towards such a direction).

geo said:

I'm surprised no one can verify he was really swatted and he didn't just hear his little brother has cancer. His crying has circulated, but not the video of what happened. His camera was on.

If 60,000 people didn't record the video and post it like they did the aftermath of him weeping. I question if it really happened or if its a hoax.

It goes back to the opinion polls thread here at Doomworld. Why does everyone believe something really happened because one person said it did?

When I try to google it, this forum thread is one of the results :-)

I also fall back on how his brother answered the door. Doesn't sound too aggressive to me.

i searched it and this was the first result. wow.

It's on Ars Technica and NY Daily News as well as a few others. As for the actual act of SWATting; it's become so common that it even has a name now.

dew said:

The rabbit hole doesn't go that deep, Alice.

Maes has a deep anal cavity. I make that joke because his avatar is a butt.

I wonder if he was swatted by a random person, or someone he may have upset in some way. Seems like a pretty calculated attack on someone. I'm sure it takes some planning, and build of fortitude to go through with.

Kontra Kommando said:

I wonder if he was swatted by a random person, or someone he may have upset in some way. Seems like a pretty calculated attack on someone. I'm sure it takes some planning, and build of fortitude to go through with.

Kim Jong-Un?

I seriously doubt Kim-Jong-Un has the mental capacity to even do so without the help from his military mentors.

Avoozl said:

I seriously doubt Kim-Jong-Un has the mental capacity to even do so without the help from his military mentors.

Pretty dumb people watch Twitch especially those games. Maybe it was his brother. Aw yeah wild speculation. Cobra Commander maybe?

A Police State is defined as: a totalitarian state controlled by a political police force that secretly supervises the citizens' activities. (NSA is a current example)