Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baronofheck82

Leonard Nimoy dead at 83

Sucks to hear this happen.

Don't forget to say hi to James Doohan and DeForest Kelley as well.

I found out about this while on the laptop with the TV on. I didn't watch Star Trek much as I also didn't know Leonard Nimoy very much, but I do remember his role as Spock in the series as well as the character himself. His role as the character was truly remarkable, as well as Spock himself. He will never be forgotten. My condolences go to his friends and family, and as Spock would say in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, live long and prosper.

Kontra Kommando said:

RIP Mr. Spock.

Its a shame that Civilization VI will will be absent of his narration.

Oh yeah I just played that a month ago but couldn't get into it.

I'm going to celebrate his life by watching where no fan has gone before. Star Seed. Star Trek 2. The other Star Trek has him. And the Transformers animated movie. He's also in Transformers 3.

Kontra Kommando said:

RIP Mr. Spock.

Its a shame that Civilization VI will will be absent of his narration.

John Rhys-Davies would be a great replacement narrator for the Civilization games, he did an exceptional job narrating Quest for Glory IV - Shadows of Darkness.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of Classic Star Trek (I'm more of a Next Gen Trekkie), but it was very disheartening to hear that this man had passed away recently. He was an amazing actor and left a tremendous impact on our world. :'(

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy. May you live long and prosper in where ever you go to or what form you take on next.

Let's have a moment of silence for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtQUePN5y40