Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Technician

More *Cartoonists Killed By Islamic Assholes*

And in Texas!

*EDIT* My mistake, the extremists were killed before hurting the artists/patrons. Americans really do act quick. Especially in Texas. Should I change the title to stop confusion?

Yep, it was just a pair of "Islamic assholes" who were offended by a deliberately provocative exhibition. What occurred there probably wasn't so much an attack as an ambush.

GreyGhost said:

Yep, it was just a pair of "Islamic assholes" who were offended by a deliberately provocative exhibition.

Thank God the bullet is mightier than the pen.

What exactly were the terrorists expecting from Texas? Dont they know that in Texas you get your gun license with your birth certificate?!

I kind of like the idea of making honeypots like this to trap wannabe terrorists.

I also want to point out that these Texan cartoonists were a legitimate bunch of racists out to make insulting cartoons, so pretty much the complete opposite of Charlie Hebdo.

a legitimate bunch of racists out to make insulting cartoons, so pretty much the complete opposite of Charlie Hebdo.

Right...

Two options:
- Maurice Sinet was wrong for joking about the jews in the way he did. This implies Charlie Hebdo happily harbored an antisemite from 1981 to 2008.
- you should be able to joke about anything. Which makes Charlie Hebdo prejudiced against everything non-jew, seeing as it's the only group where a particular joke can be offlimits.

Besides that, the idea Charlie Hebdo wasn't "out to make insulting cartoons" is amusing, considering that is their whole schtick, to offend the right and the religious.

Ofc your statement is actually consistent with the intellectual hard left worldview. People who don't share your political opinions are uneducated, unintelligent, inferior. Once it is established in all but words others are subhuman, you can discard their feelings as irrelevant ("they're hardly more than beasts, they can't have any!"), and therefore there's no cognitive dissonance when you claim Charlie Hebdo wasn't out to make insulting cartoons, since nobody of value to you personally was targeted.

Phml said:

Ofc your statement is actually consistent with the intellectual hard left worldview. People who don't share your political opinions are uneducated, unintelligent, inferior. Once it is established in all but words others are subhuman, you can discard their feelings as irrelevant ("they're hardly more than beasts, they can't have any!")

I hope you're not implying thet being on the left has anything to do with viewing other groups and such as "subhuman", because that happens on all sides of the fence.

Cartoonists are just easy targets. With comedians, you'd have to find them out on the road and put in effort.

Technician said:

And in Texas!

Should I change the title to stop confusion?

Yep, has some kind of *Racism*
EDIT : I agree with the word "Asshole" in this situation, Muslims must forgive as long as they can, And always try to convict in a "Good" way and not to turn tit to a big deal, Honestly it doesn't matter if a guy drew something,There's already millions of other insults arround the world or internet, In Fact changing this is likely impossible so just forget it and in Believe whatever you believe,Religions are different and you can't force somebody to follow rules for a wierd religion .

Nitpick: please distinguish between "Islamic" and "Islamist". They mean quite different things. The former just means "Muslim" while the latter means the political movement. In this case, "Islamist assholes" would have been more appropriate.

They should add a new verse to the "Deep in the Heart of Texas" song:

We're gonna kill some terrorists, while tryin' to piss 'em off clap clap clap clap DEEP IN THE HEEEAARRT OF TEXAS!

They don't like it in America? Get out of there then and go back to a country where islamists are in government.

VGA said:

They don't like it in America? Get out of there then and go back to a country where islamists are in government.

This highly provocative and insightful comment brought to you by VGA

doom_is_great said:

They should add a new verse to the "Deep in the Heart of Texas" song:

We're gonna kill some terrorists, while tryin' to piss 'em off clap clap clap clap DEEP IN THE HEEEAARRT OF TEXAS!

I #FuckinglovethisSong

Technician said:

Americans really do act quick. Especially in Texas.

Of course we Americans act quick! Don't fuck with the Texans ;)

GreyGhost said:

Yep, it was just a pair of "Islamic assholes" who were offended by a deliberately provocative exhibition.

Regardless of how provocative or offensive it is, it doesn't give them the right to kill cartoonists all because their religion is mocked.

DMGUYDZ64 said:

Yep, has some kind of *Racism*

Please explain to me how Islam is a *race*

the_miano said:

Please explain to me how Islam is a *race*

Not all of them are assholes =P, only those who think they become muslims if they kill (A Great example is: ISIS)

Uh-oh, someone has said something that could be construed as offensive to Islam, here come the thought police, ever seeking to protect the vengeful arseholes who will kill or stone to death those who insult their perverted and incorrect version of the Islamic faith.

All religions are garbage. IMHO

Whenever followers make the appeal of being "offended", I wish the offenders maintain the balls to double-down on their sentiments.

MajorRawne said:

and incorrect version of the Islamic faith.

Version exclusivement disponible pour Les *dumbs*
English:exclusive version for dumbs #Voilà

the_miano said:

Regardless of how provocative or offensive it is, it doesn't give them the right to kill cartoonists all because their religion is mocked.

I doubt the gunmen would argue with you on that point, they more likely saw it as their duty to defend the faith.

GreyGhost said:

I doubt the gunmen would argue with you on that point, they more likely saw it as their duty to defend the faith.

The cartoonists deserved it. Muslims are naturally more aggressive and we should have lower expectations of them.

This is what people who try to be apologetic to the situation sound like to me.

Technician said:

The cartoonists deserved it. Muslims are naturally more aggressive and we should have lower expectations of them.

That's doing to Greyghost's comment what these extremists are doing to Islam: distorting what's been said to fit their own bias.

Muslims are less the problem than Sharia Law and the fact that Islam has a government built into it.

I could write a page long rant about my feelings regarding Islamic Fascism but this Youtuber sums those feelings up perfectly, so I'll let him do the talking. Brilliant video:

Technician said:

You don't have to be an apologist to see the exhibition for what it was - a pack of bigots poking a rattler just to see how it reacts.