Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VGA

Doom Easter Egg in Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

Close, its the cacodemon plush from the bethesda. [/productplacement]

Call of DOOTy is funnier.

Man, those graphics are very unimpressive. I'd think with an Easter egg people are obviously going to inspect closely they'd make it look a bit smoother.. Looks like a screenshot from a 2005 game.

You know something's wrong when the latest GTA game looks AND runs noticably better than the latest "id" game.
The art in wolf is actually really really good in most places, but poor machinegames don't get a whole lot of help from the engine :P

Shaviro said:

The art in wolf is actually really really good in most places, but poor machinegames don't get a whole lot of help from the engine :P

They've at least done something about that dreadful texture loading issue, which I think is still an issue in Rage. If it's in TNO and TOB, then I haven't noticed it.

They should just stop making engines, use Unreal Engine 4 and focus on the games.

DoomUK said:

They've at least done something about that dreadful texture loading issue, which I think is still an issue in Rage. If it's in TNO and TOB, then I haven't noticed it.

It was gone for me in TNO, but back in TOB for some reason. I even get missing doors in the Wolf3D nightmare levels.

Shaviro said:

It was gone for me in TNO, but back in TOB for some reason. I even get missing doors in the Wolf3D nightmare levels.

Look for option right before CUDA, make sure it's off.
I can't say how exactly it is called, I have version with different language.