Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Memfis

breezeep new avatar is annoyink

scifista42 said:

Avatars like mine/Obsidian's/Plums's animate smoothly enough for my eyes.

I have Enjay to thank for my one, if I remember correctly.

40oz said:

This thread went a long time without anyone mentioning Maes avatar.

Probably because it doesn't move at 1000 frames per second which Memfis is allergic to.

nxGangrel said:

Probably because it doesn't move at 1000 frames per second which Memfis is allergic to.

Have you been the the theaters lately? Kids love the fast jumpy shit.

Doom Dude said:

I think everybody is immune to it by now.

Maybe I should edit it to be really jerky/fast, or spin/zoom and do all kinds of crazy shit?

Things about Doomworld forum I just found out:

I always thought this pic was an alien with an embarrassed grin. Turns out, it's sausages.

Technician said:

Static 4 life.

Eh, commie fish was better for you. It's like the end of an era, now.

Also, coincidently, I usually identify people by their avatars more than their username, and always get confused when I see a new avatar. Funny, because I'm guilty of frequent changing, too.

Wow, this thread is actually going somewhere, thanks to Memfis being, well, agitated.

JudgeDeadd said:

I always thought this pic was an alien with an embarrassed grin. Turns out, it's sausages.

HOLY SHIT

JudgeDeadd said:

OMG IT'S SAUSAGETROLL

Technician said:

Have you been the the theaters lately? Kids love the fast jumpy shit.

But not Memfis.

Breezeep said:

My avatar pic is too spooky for you guys.

It's actually pretty cool, it's as if the Revenant is having a seizure after drinking too many redbulls.

Piper Maru said:

It's actually pretty cool, it's as if the Revenant is having a seizure after drinking too many redbulls.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Clonehunter said:

I'm guilty of frequent changing, too.

Whatever happened to that black and white fish with the huge grin and cat looking face you used to have? I miss that avatar, it reminded me of the cat from Alice in Wonderland.

I have a folder on my PC filled with every avatar I ever used on here which I started because I was bored one time, it's like a pointless kind of collection.

RUSH said:

Whatever happened to that black and white fish with the huge grin and cat looking face you used to have? I miss that avatar, it reminded me of the cat from Alice in Wonderland.

I always thought that avatar was some stupid meme version of Felix the cat.

JudgeDeadd said:

Mind blown..

I think it's hilarious that you made a thread about this Memfis :)

Piper Maru said:

Heh.

Obsidian said:

In addition to that, apparently the Revenant in Doom 4 is equipped with a jetpack, and although Red Bull gives you wings, I guess this is the Revenants way.

JudgeDeadd said:

It's not just any kind of sausage......

scifista42 said:

Of all forums I know, Doomworld forum and Liquid Doom forum are the ones with most satisfying appearance to me. Very eye-pleasant background and text colors, subforums visible on main page instead of being deeply nested, useful links right at the top (or bottom), no complicated navigation menus, no overwhelming unnecessary features getting in the way of common ones...

This I agree with, except for the "Post New Thread" button being mysteriously in the bottom of the forum view page.

Enjay said:

Meh, this whole forum is an outdated technological mess IMO. The rules for forum posting/appearance are like something out of the 90's (in fact, they may be out of the 90's: I forget) and the general appearance is equally old-fashioned and unsatisfying IMO. Goodness only knows how it keeps track of which posts you have viewed and which posts are new/old/whatever. I've never been able to fathom that and the PM system has never worked right for me either. I don't mean that it should look like one of those awful forums with giant avatars and huge distracting signatures that take up more space than the posts but this forum is way past it's "best before" date IMO.

Still, I know that a lot of people here seem to think it's fine so, whatever.

Yeah, VBulletin 2.2.5 is showing its age.

I don't mind the avatar. I'm guessing it's regarding its shrieking sound and it's a bit comical.

Edit: If anything I think we need new fish avatars.

RUSH said:

I didn't like how pixely it looked.