Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

What is your real name?

Doomhuntress said:

Isak. kind of plain, but when i told it to my friends they seem to like it a lot for whatever reason.

It's probably the spelling. Pretty neat.

Doomhuntress said:

Isak. kind of plain, but when i told it to my friends they seem to like it a lot for whatever reason.

At least your last name isn't Cox. Right?

My name is Micah, apparently a friend of my mom also had a son around the time I was born & she named him Micah. My mom really liked that name so she decided to name me Micah as well. Kinda weird way to get a name, but she would have named me Andrew or Alexander otherwise & I don't really like those names much, so I guess I lucked out. The only drawback to my name is that for some reason a lot of people assume that Micah is a girls name, which is weird because I've met about 4 other Micahs only 1 of which was a girl.

Jaws In Space said:

My name is Micah, apparently a friend of my mom also had a son around the time I was born & she named him Micah. My mom really liked that name so she decided to name me Micah as well. Kinda weird way to get a name, but she would have named me Andrew or Alexander otherwise & I don't really like those names much, so I guess I lucked out. The only drawback to my name is that for some reason a lot of people assume that Micah is a girls name, which is weird because I've met about 4 other Micahs only 1 of which was a girl.

That could be because it looks like it's pronounced "Meekah" which is a common name for girls in Germany (But they spell it as Mike).

I was to be named Toni, but damn nurses were arguing about it being english, so i got Jorge.
Although people may confuse me as a spanish due to the name or a german due to me being a aryan.
But honestly i don't like this name very much.

Austin. But in High School I'd introduce myself to my friends' friends as Derek. I also starred in a short film as a character named Derek. I'm kind of partial to this name, and I don't know why. I like my normal name better, anyways.

Because Groovy, Baby!

Omegalore said:

First there was how old are you now this? OK.

"What is your credit card number?"

Also, Chris.

My name is Buff Hardback, but originally my parents were going to name me Big McLarge Huge.

glenzinho said:

Bob

I lold out loud at this!

Daniel, if you couldn't have guessed, though everyone calls me Dan. I believe it means beloved of God, which is kind of ironic because I wasn't even raised a theist.

I was named after my great-grandfather (my mother's mother's father), Daniel Click. He was a womanizer and an alcoholic, but he worked in a train yard in Salisbury, North Carolina and had a farm there where he raised rabbits and chickens. He once won a bellows organ in a poker game, which is currently sitting out in my living room. For some reason my mom admired him when she was young, so she named me after him. When I was 13 or so we took a family trip back East and stopped in Salisbury. We looked for the old train yard, and to our surprise it had been turned into a museum. There was a large picture there of a bunch of the old yard workers, and my great-grandfather was there in the photo.

BombChel said:

Chelsea. My screenname is a pun and I'm not sorry.

I bet you think you're real punny.

yukib1t said:

You could have gone with ChelLake or ChelReservoir.

har har! Another possibility was ShotgunChel. :P