Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Enderkevin13

I Wanna Marry Windows 10 Now

Sorry For Weird Title, But I Just Love Windows 10.
The Features Are Amazing And Everything!
It Helps Your Drivers Too!

Some Games Used To Lag, But They Don't Anymore!

And Doom Runs Like A New Golden Watch!

I Haven't Upgraded To Windows 10 Yet, But I Was Thinking Of Playing Dark Souls Today.
Lo And Behold, Windows 10 Breaks The 60 FPS Patch For This Game.
Boy Am I Glad I Haven't Upgraded To Windows 10!

I downloaded Manhunt for PC, not knowing it would not work for Windows 7. The game was only optimized for Windows XP. I tried it out with Windows 10, and it works perfectly. I finally get to enjoy the game, 3 years after I bought it. I know there was a way to tweak it to work, but I had never bothered; being preoccupied with other things.

Linguica said:

Windows 10 Is Dumb And Bad.

One thing I always disliked is that they always try to make it "sleaker", by hiding nuanced information. But I can say, its superior to Windows 7, at least; my PC is running faster.

Kontra Kommando said:

But I can say, its superior to Windows 7, at least; my PC is running faster.

New, freshly installed OSes are like new cars and wives. At first everything is OK, then they start getting hairier, their voices more like man, their pussies too loose, etc.

Well hello Mr.Fancy Windows 10, please forgive me if i don't upgrade to 10.
Win 7 is fine at the moment and will continue on my PC till Micropants, err, Microsoft decides to cut suport on Windows 7.

Maes said:

New, freshly installed OSes are like new cars and wives. At first everything is OK, then they start getting hairier, their voices more like man, their pussies too loose, etc.

Sometimes its not all bad. If they take care of themselves, they may become MILFs. Plus they could do kegel exercises to keep their vagina tight.

I'm sticking to 8. It's probably something to do with Stockholm Syndrome, but either way I don't give two shits.

Windows 10 is ridiculous. You can't turn off Windows Defender, and it tries its very best to share your WiFi password with all your friends on Facebook.

Ever since Windows 8 happened I lost all hope in the new Windows operating systems. Although that AI thing is pretty awesome. It's no skynet, but hey, we're getting there.

HorrorMovieGuy said:

Ever since Windows 8 happened I lost all hope in the new Windows operating systems. Although that AI thing is pretty awesome. It's no skynet, but hey, we're getting there.

I can't wait for that.

Win7 is fine for me. I'll switch when they cut support for it. But I have heard a lot of good stuff about Win7. Does anybody know if it runs old win games like Blood 2? And what did the OP mean by it runs Doom? Like DOS Doom? Or like DOSbox Doom? Or both?

I'm sticking with 8.1 until Microsoft stabilizes 10 and all this upgrade release wave shit settles down.

I never wanted to stop using XP personally.

I'll be hanging on to 7 as long as I can. Like all new OS's, it's gonna be a bit bumpy at first.

I like to wait a few years till most of the kinks are worked out =)

VGames said:

But I have heard a lot of good stuff about Win7. Does anybody know if it runs old win games like Blood 2? And what did the OP mean by it runs Doom? Like DOS Doom? Or like DOSbox Doom? Or both?

Blood 2 runs just fine on my Win7 pc. DOS applications I don't know really. When I had 64bit I could only run them with DOSBox, but now that I downgraded to a 32bit Win7, I noticed that I can run a few applications without DOSBox that I couldn't before. I haven't properly tested this yet, but I'm gonna.

VGames said:

I can't wait for that.

Win7 is fine for me. I'll switch when they cut support for it. But I have heard a lot of good stuff about Win7. Does anybody know if it runs old win games like Blood 2? And what did the OP mean by it runs Doom? Like DOS Doom? Or like DOSbox Doom? Or both?

Blood 2? No. It runs and it's a mess. Windows 10 doesn't agree with some older games like that. 10 Runs Diablo 2 and Starcraft just fine. Dosbox runs the same as it does on any system. Mark my words though.. Doom 4 will require it.. It pisses me off that Id Software requires a completely new OS to run every "new" incarnation of Doom since Doom 3. Doom 3, Windows 2000/XP at least regardless if your system has DX9 installed. Doom 3 BFG, Windows 7. Doom 4, Windows 10 no exceptions... Id Software takes Direct-X flagship status ideas past the damn Windows 9x era..

HorrorMovieGuy said:

Blood 2 runs just fine on my Win7 pc. DOS applications I don't know really. When I had 64bit I could only run them with DOSBox, but now that I downgraded to a 32bit Win7, I noticed that I can run a few applications without DOSBox that I couldn't before. I haven't properly tested this yet, but I'm gonna.

Yeah it runs fine for me too on win7 but with a little work. I was just wondering if it was any better on win10.

If u guys are interested in playing my Blood 2 mod here's a link. It's generally loved but thanks to a couple douche bags who gave it a 1 the scores a little low. Don't mind that.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/blood-2-the-chosen-extra-crispy

VGames said:

Yeah it runs fine for me too on win7 but with a little work. I was just wondering if it was any better on win10.

If u guys are interested in playing my Blood 2 mod here's a link. It's generally loved but thanks to a couple douche bags who gave it a 1 the scores a little low. Don't mind that.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/blood-2-the-chosen-extra-crispy

Did you put that on the quakeII engine or something?

It looks kickass. I'll be downloading it in the morrow.

[MAG]Nathan said:

Did you put that on the quakeII engine or something?

It looks kickass. I'll be downloading it in the morrow.

No dude it's a mod for good ol Blood 2. Check it out I can't play without it. And not just because I made it. Be sure to rate it.

Linguica said:

Solitaire screenshot

Microsoft monetising Solitaire is the most incredible thing. The kind of thing that would have been in a satirical parody of Microsoft 10 years ago and now it's a reality.

fraggle said:

Microsoft monetising Solitaire is the most incredible thing. The kind of thing that would have been in a satirical parody of Microsoft 10 years ago and now it's a reality.

Help me learn Linux before it's too late, fraggle! x_x

Quasar said:

Help me learn Linux before it's too late, fraggle! x_x

Why do you need help? Just install it and go.