Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lvangundy

How did you get your avatar subtitle?

Do you need to ask a moderator to change your custom title, or there is a super hidden option to do it yourself? I don't need one right now, but in case someday I want to put a dumb quote or something.

Gothic said:

Do you need to ask a moderator to change your custom title, or there is a super hidden option to do it yourself?

The mods give them out occasionally.

I was demoted from Forum Stapler at some point. I think I'll level up in the near future due to post count, although I can't remember what to.

Don't know how I came by mine, just happened to be there one day when I logged in.

Gothic said:

Do you need to ask a moderator to change your custom title, or there is a super hidden option to do it yourself?

You ask an admin, or (to paraphrase the FAQ) do something good/stupid.

I actually have a question about custom titles before you exceed the why don't I have a custom title thing. What about when you "rank up" your title via post count but you already have a custom title?

Guest DILDOMASTER666

I have posted a lot, most of the time for no good reason

If I were able to change my own member title I'd probably change it to something like "senior furfag"

Now that I think about it I think I used to have a title to the effect of "TAKE OFF THE DUMBSHOES YOU'RE GETTING STUPID ALL OVER THE PLACE" back in like 2004-2005-ish when DoomBoy was more active and willing to insult me

SavageCorona said:

I actually have a question about custom titles before you exceed the why don't I have a custom title thing. What about when you "rank up" your title via post count but you already have a custom title?

Custom titles don't automatically change when you "rank up", though an admin might choose to update yours now and then.

Forum regular for me, huh? I thought it sounded boring and lame but then I saw that there's much worse than that: mini-member !! I'd rather be a regular, tyvm.

So my custom title was given to me by hand and has nothing to do with post count or whatever? Thanks to whoever gave it to me, i really like it. I think i will change my avatar to a fitting one when i am home. :)

karacho said:

So my custom title was given to me by hand and has nothing to do with post count or whatever? Thanks to whoever gave it to me, i really like it. I think i will change my avatar to a fitting one when i am home. :)

Except yours isn't a custom title.

I got mine shortly after a name change but I don't understand why since no one here knows I exist. Don't know what I was thinking with my first name, I like my nu one better.

SavageCorona said:

Green marine isn't custom and you can't change your avatar until 250 posts

He can change his avatar, but can't upload one.
</pedantry>

@SavageCorona
That my title isn't custom was already pointed out to me in this very thread.
So i wanted to say "ok it isn't custom, but at least it fits". Thought that was clear in context. :)

karacho said:

So i wanted to say "ok it isn't custom, but at least it fits".

I recall reading elsewhere that "Green Marine" is a double entendre, and you mightn't find the other meaning quite as comfortable a fit. ;)