Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hardcore_gamer

What is the overall worth of your steam library?

DoomUK said:

"Over the last 11 years, you've spent 3179.4 hours playing this selection, which includes 82 items, is valued at $1679.36, and requires 965.8 GB "

Fuck knows what it would say if all of my games were on Steam.

I've spent over 1000 hours with civilization V alone. However, some of that may also come from me falling asleep while playing it; I used to play up until the early morning hours. I'd say its really about 800 hours.

Over the last 5 years, you've spent 233.7 hours playing this selection, which includes 51 items, is valued at $889.11, and requires 468 GB.

"Over the last 6 years, you've spent 6469.5 hours playing this selection, which includes 111 items, is valued at $1346.26, and requires 555.7 GB"

Over the last 4 years, you've spent 1887.7 hours playing this selection, which includes 152 items, is valued at $1936.68, and requires 661.3 GB

CSGO and TF2 stuff should be counted. If only if only.

Over the last 6 years, you've spent 4017.9 hours playing this selection, which includes 481 items, is valued at $7185.32, and requires 2169.6 GB

Over the last 3 years, you've spent 430 hours playing this selection, which includes 53 items, is valued at $636.62, and requires 214.2 GB
Can't believe I've wasted so much money on games. Do the major discounts count here?

Clonehunter said:

Over the last 4 years, you've spent 1887.7 hours playing this selection, which includes 152 items, is valued at $1936.68, and requires 661.3 GB

An Update

Over the last 4 years, you've spent 1954.4 hours playing this selection, which includes 162 items, is valued at $2006.57, and requires 650.2 GB

I'm not sure how the required space went down.

Kinda surprised it wasn't more, honestly...

Over the last 8 years, you've spent 6545.9 hours playing this selection, which includes 90 items, is valued at $1360.2, and requires 534 GB.

Over the last 4 years, you've spent 1251.6 hours playing this selection, which includes 242 items, is valued at $4394.28, and requires 1113.7 GB

I've probably only bought four games at full price, making my account's worth closer to $600, which I guess will soften the blow when my DRM infested crap takes most of it away.

Over the last 5 years, you've spent 3786.8 hours playing this selection, which includes 299 items, is valued at $4861.34, and requires 1759.2 GB

Over the last 11 years, you've spent 1050.7 hours playing this selection, which includes 114 items, is valued at $2107.01, and requires 880.6 GB

The total worth of my Steam library is - precisely Zero! I do not buy DRM infested crap as a matter of principle.

I don't use steam but I'd wager at least a grand on games in the last 3 years, completing my oldschool collection of carts and discs and whatnot.

Graf Zahl said:

0 on everything.

I only created a Steam account because I need it for work, but I refuse to buy DRM infested crap or support retailers of DRM infested crap.

Graf Zahl said:

The total worth of my Steam library is - precisely Zero! I do not buy DRM infested crap as a matter of principle.

I think your memory is failing you

Most of what I have were gifts from friends(god bless them), and the only stuff I bought so far was Half-life 1 and 2 and Terraria, so I'd say it's only $14 in american dollars. That's kind of a relief, actually.

Over the last 21 months, you've spent 70.2 hours playing this selection, which includes 26 items, is valued at $92.46, and requires 89.1 GB

I notice it marks Quake Live as still being free. Or maybe that's becasue I got it when it was free, and just carried that over.
EDIT: Nope. I got Jet Set Radio for free, but it marks that as $9.99 on my overview.

Graf Zahl said:

I only created a Steam account because I need it for work

Where the hell do you work, and where do I apply? Jeez...

Over the last 8 years, you've spent 1862.8 hours playing this selection, which includes 150 items, is valued at $2619.67, and requires 399.3 GB

Over the last 2 years, you've spent 143.1 hours playing this selection, which includes 51 items, is valued at $333.17, and requires 87.5 GB .

Only $20 because of a physical copy of FEAR 2 which I regret buying back in 2008-9, the rest of the games were from free limited time giveaways, and one carry over from the GFWL version of SSF4AE despite the fact that it didn't turn out to be the full Ultra version like was advertised which I'm quite annoyed about.

Very nearly nothing, because I'm on a Mac and Steam has removed several games that I had installed on here, and now they're marked "unavailable" despite the fact that I paid for them and played them numerous times.

Couple thousand last I checked. It's impossible for me to really gauge how much of that is free games I got and how much of it is stuff I bought at full price and is now being calculated by its current price, but I imagine they roughly balance out.

Over the last 8 years, you've spent 3786.3 hours playing this selection, which includes 245 items, is valued at $3909.84, and requires 1720 GB

Over the last 3 years, you've spent 2675.2 hours playing this selection, which includes 54 items, is valued at $644.14, and requires 274.6 GB

I've spent most of my time on TF2. Now L4D2 and FTL is gaining fast. Although a good 100 hours was on Terraria, Hand of Fate, and RPGMakerVXAce.