Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baronofheck82

Wes Craven dead at 76

Such a shame! He was one of the horror icons of our generation...he truly was. Also, I've heard he was an all around friendly guy.

My brother got to meet him two years ago and said he was just stand-up. So sad right now.

Going to watch the first Nightmare on Elm Street and Scream tonight in his honor.

How many more are going to go in this year?? =(

terrible way to start the week.

RIP Wes... nobody will be able to inflict nightmares quite like you.

And we love every minute of it.

Damn, he's the third famous person related to horror movies to die this year. That really sucks. RIP Wes. I'll remember the good times by marathoning my Nightmare on Elm Street DVDs.

HorrorMovieGuy said:

Damn, he's the third famous person related to horror movies to die this year. That really sucks. RIP Wes. I'll remember the good times by marathoning my Nightmare on Elm Street DVDs.

I'm doing the same. Those films will ALWAYS be my all time favorite horror franchise.

Well time to rewatch Nightmare on Elm Street & the Swamp Thing to honer his memory.

Horror movie icon, sad to see him go. Masterful movie maker. Maybe someone in Heaven or Hell is collecting out Horror icons to make a movie of their own. I hope they send it back to us when they're done.

Holy fuck! R.I.P Wes. A truly iconic director. I may have to re-watch Scream at some point this weekend in honour of his memory.