Spider Mastermind
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > capitalism is fucked
Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:26. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
aca
tnt

why the fuck is j. alan berson from capital on sending me credit card sign up sheet when i am not even over 17? but this is actually good, 20,000$ credit line and a 0% intrductory purchase apr until november 2002

Old Post 06-04-02 19:00 #
aca is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Submerge
Dumboy traded my soul for pogs

Don't use it. that shit's a trap.

Old Post 06-04-02 19:03 #
Submerge is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
ZZ_TOPPER_X
Old Post 06-04-02 19:08
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

I get one of those in the mail every other day. I don't even pay attention to'em. I throw'em in the trash like every other piece of junk mail I get. I reccomend you do the same. Unless you really want a credit card that is.

Old Post 06-04-02 19:17 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Linguica

http://www.doomworld.com/linguica/ackbar.jpg

Old Post 06-04-02 19:28 #
Linguica is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Little Faith
Rigtige mænd er voldtægtsmænd

(Just to piss off ZZ_Topper_X)

Yeah, capitalism IS fucked!

At some point we will all be made to realise that a society only built on the tenets of the free market is a fuckin' dystopy. But then it will be too late and we will only be left with the faint resemblances of society feebly covering the vast expanses of corporate barbary!

Old Post 06-04-02 19:30 #
Little Faith is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
ZZ_TOPPER_X
Old Post 06-04-02 19:32
DiluteCo
Banned

ATTN THIS IS A POST ABOUT STUFF:

credit cards are for retards who like to eat theyre own feces, hey lets buy crap without money, and pay a percentage more, because im too much of a shit head to wait till i actually HAVE the money to go on a lame shopping spree

DiluteCo Industries : http://dcind.mancubus.net

Old Post 06-04-02 19:35 #
DiluteCo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
ZZ_TOPPER_X
Old Post 06-04-02 19:36
DiluteCo
Banned

ZZ_TOPPER_X said:
You whine and whine... but what are you gonna do about it? Move to Cuba.

you suck, dont diss cuba, they make good cigars, heh.

DiluteCo Industries : http://dcind.mancubus.net

Old Post 06-04-02 19:37 #
DiluteCo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
ZZ_TOPPER_X
Old Post 06-04-02 19:41
Linguica

DiluteCo said:

credit cards are for retards who like to eat theyre own feces, hey lets buy crap without money, and pay a percentage more, because im too much of a shit head to wait till i actually HAVE the money to go on a lame shopping spree

Fine, just try and get a line of credit, which is extremely important when you want to say, mortgage a house, without having a credit card.

Old Post 06-04-02 20:21 #
Linguica is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

DiluteCo said:

Rubbish, buy what you want, pay the full balance at end of month = no charges, looks easy to me, where do you find this tenet difficult?

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 06-04-02 20:22 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Little Faith

Hey, ZZ_Topper_X suddenly appears to be on my ignore list. I sure didn't put him there. If ZZ_Topper_X put me on his ignore list (which I would expect him to do) does this affect what threads I am shown.

Old Post 06-04-02 20:29 #
Little Faith is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Shaviro
Team Future Chief

Little Faith said:
Hey, ZZ_Topper_X suddenly appears to be on my ignore list. I sure didn't put him there. If ZZ_Topper_X put me on his ignore list (which I would expect him to do) does this affect what threads I am shown.

that's not what happened...

Old Post 06-04-02 20:44 #
Shaviro is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Little Faith

What then? Though I did disagree strongly with ZZ_Topper_X I would still like to see his posts.

Old Post 06-04-02 20:54 #
zark
is more awesome than Ralphis

Little_Faith: Same happened to me. Weird.

Old Post 06-04-02 22:36 #
zark is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Little Faith

Should I go ask an Admin? I tried to edit my ignore list but it seems to be empty.

Old Post 06-04-02 22:37 #
Ralphis`
Loser

WOW LING! WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED? MAYBE THE BAN BUTTON BROKE OR SOMETHING

Old Post 06-04-02 23:00 #
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Blog || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

I don't get something...why would a woman buy something that is on sale for 10% off with a credit card that has a 20% interest rate?

Old Post 06-04-02 23:04 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Little Faith said:
Should I go ask an Admin?
Eh... I'm wondering this myself :P

Old Post 06-04-02 23:07 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Ah I see... his name isn't even in the DB anymore =]

Old Post 06-04-02 23:10 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Little Faith

So it's happening to all of you?

Old Post 06-04-02 23:16 #
Lüt
Administrator

Little Faith said:
So it's happening to all of you?
Yeah, even me.

I guess I should just prune all his posts.

Old Post 06-04-02 23:20 #
Little Faith

Does that mean that ZZ_Topper_X is banned?

And I thought that I was the offending part.

Old Post 06-04-02 23:25 #
Searcher

ZZ_Topper_X must be on everyone's ignore list, although I don't recall putting anyone on it.

Fodders is right, use your head with credit and it works for you. Let it get out of control and you might as well put your ___ in a vice and squeeze real tight.

Old Post 06-04-02 23:33 #
Searcher is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Linguica

For some reason the script was fucking up when i tried to ban him so I just deleted him. I guess that when people are deleted, they are auto-ignored by everyone.

Old Post 06-04-02 23:35 #
Biffy
Forum Regular

BBG, the 20% is effective APR, annual percentage rate. That's what you'd pay if you kept the charge on your card for a year. And, that's what many people do, keep their card balance up, make small to minimum payments, and bleed interest continually. The Fodders approach is best, don't buy anything with credit card unless you can pay it off when the bill is due, first time. (Easier said than done, I learned the hard way long ago). Like Linguica said, a credit card is the number one way to start building a credit history so you can qualify for a hefty loan (mortgage).

Old Post 06-05-02 00:10 #
Biffy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
magikal
May he rest in peace

Linguica said:
For some reason the script was fucking up when i tried to ban him so I just deleted him. I guess that when people are deleted, they are auto-ignored by everyone.

Yup same here.

Old Post 06-05-02 00:42 #
magikal is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

Wait...what'd he do?

Old Post 06-05-02 00:43 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote