Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Zaldron
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 18:15. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dsm
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

fodders said:
It's not racial, nor sport really, it's a 20 year anniversary of a bad time in our two countries history :(

Yeah, but it's still stupid to remind each other of that shit.

What's so important about those damn Falkland islands that England refuses to let the Argies have them anyway?

Old Post 06-09-02 11:13 #
dsm is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Spike
Team Future has a new Giger-esque in the works

Argentina beat England. English footie fans hate Argentinian football fans (especially the ones who don't admit to Maradona's cheating bastard ways, right Fodds?).

OK - so about half the footie fans out there might be perfectly open minded and welcoming of people from any country in a love'n'hugs kinda way.
But take a look at football hooligans, and tell me that THEIR actions aren't at least partly fueled by racism?

Old Post 06-09-02 13:01 #
Spike is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

dsm said:
What's so important about those damn Falkland islands that England refuses to let the Argies have them anyway?

NOTHING AT ALL. The people don't want them, the government is the one continually trying to get them back just for patriotism's (propaganda's) sake. Good God, not even the kelpers want to be part of Argentina. What's the friggin point?

Old Post 06-09-02 13:28 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

It decides who owns the rights to a lot of antarctica, although protected at the moment, in the future it may not be, and there's a wealth of oil there. There are 26 countries with governing rights. The 26 Consultative Parties include Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Russia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Uruguay

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 06-09-02 13:48 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Spike
Team Future has a new Giger-esque in the works

That's a lotta countries.

Old Post 06-09-02 13:52 #
Spike is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

Good luck Zaldron against Sweden, in abouts 5 1/2 hours
[edit]8 hours later[/edit] :(

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Last edited by fodders on 06-12-02 at 09:45

Old Post 06-12-02 01:29 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote