Sarge
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > white hoods
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:54. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ralphis`
Loser

You only blocked me because you can't handle my unlimited ammount of leetness. I'm proud I have the power to make people like you ignore me. It shows that you're weak and can't tolerate anything you pitiful waste of skin.

Old Post 06-09-02 23:33 #
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Blog || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Spike
Team Future has a new Giger-esque in the works

Hang on - by tolerating and ignoring you, he's showing that he doesn't give a toss what you say, and gets on with what he's doing.

Old Post 06-09-02 23:39 #
Spike is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

Ralphis said:
You only blocked me because you can't handle my unlimited ammount of leetness. I'm proud I have the power to make people like you ignore me. It shows that you're weak and can't tolerate anything you pitiful waste of skin.

I'm quoting that just so you have to read it. Heh...okay, now I'm just being retarded. I NEED FOOD. Yeah, thats it. I havn't eaten all day. Ow, my head.

Old Post 06-10-02 00:02 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

My grandson (4) was going for his haircut on Saturday, and I told him to get a Beckham haircut

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38057000/jpg/_38057125_beckham300.jpg

as a joke, seems when in the chair he insisted , and got one :) I am not his mom's favourite person at the moment :)

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Last edited by fodders on 06-10-02 at 11:59

Old Post 06-10-02 02:13 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Linguica said:
Oh, those wacky old people. If it's any consolation, they'll all be dead soon.

roflmao! Anyway, sephiroth, your grampa is a nut, but don't hold that against him. As soon as he starts KILLING people, then you should be worried.

Old Post 06-10-02 05:49 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ZZ_TOPPER_X
Loser

Ultimate Irony #43: A blind racist.

Old Post 06-11-02 02:11 #
ZZ_TOPPER_X is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dsm
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

fodders said:
My grandson (4) was going for his haircut on Saturday, and I told him to get a Beckham haircut
as a joke, seems when in the chair he insisted , and got one :) I am not his mom's favourite person at the moment :)

What's wrong with a Beckham haircut?

Old Post 06-11-02 10:44 #
dsm is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

What's wrong is when he visits he won't wear headphones while on computer now as "it will spoil my hair grandad", so it's bellowing out of the hi-fi instead :)

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 06-11-02 11:22 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dsm
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

fodders said:
What's wrong is when he visits he won't wear headphones while on computer now as "it will spoil my hair grandad", so it's bellowing out of the hi-fi instead :)

Well, he'll just need some headphones that don't spoil his hair then :-)
Or it's a matter of how he wears them.

Old Post 06-11-02 16:19 #
dsm is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

Tried putting them on him with the headband bit to the back , no deal, damn stroppy 4 year olds!
Also tried to lure him off with idea to watch Harry Potter vid, but no avail :( He bin playing Spiderman game all day

Old Post 06-11-02 23:25 #
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

That guy looks exactly like this dude I used to go to school with. Weird.

Old Post 06-11-02 23:29 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote