Icon of Sin / Baphomet
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Scenarios of Death

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 19:30. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

Which is a better scenario:

A).There is a war, and the government is wiped out, but the majority of the population is unhurt and able to recover.

B).There is a war, and the majority of the population is wiped out, but the government is pretty much pefect working condition due to measures taken in the past.

Old Post 06-11-02 02:11 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

A), because it makes way for darknation to step into the govermental shoes and thus rules the world! Yey!

Old Post 06-11-02 02:45 #
darknation is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

darknation said:
A), because it makes way for darknation to step into the govermental shoes and thus rules the world! Yey!
*AHEM* you'll have to do battle with me for world domination, and you will NOT be a pretty sight afterward =)

Old Post 06-11-02 04:30 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
dsm
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

A because the Government is typically the part responsible for allowing a war to start - then they'll get what they deserve.

Old Post 06-11-02 10:39 #
dsm is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

Obviously B, we need supervision guys

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 06-11-02 11:23 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Lüt said:
*AHEM* you'll have to do battle with me for world domination, and you will NOT be a pretty sight afterward =)

/me grabs tons of guns and prepares to help Lüt in his quest for world domination!!!

Old Post 06-11-02 11:26 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

Lüt said:
Your feeble threats are tempered by my knowlage that you are way too disorginised to start a proper millitary action against me.

Moral: Melenium Furst, World Domination Later.

Old Post 06-11-02 15:27 #
darknation is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

fodders said:
Obviously B, we need supervision guys

Well, if there's no one left to supervise, what would be the point?

Old Post 06-11-02 16:39 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

Trust me, a certain # of proletariat are allowed into the bunkers, it's similar to #Doom, without a non mod in there they start kick-banning one another, same with the Government, so they take some of us into the bunker, same as #Doom frads try to lure normal people in. The Government, like the #Doom frads feel? ARE! useless without someone to lord it over.

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 06-11-02 16:45 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

Heh. The Chosen of Mewse.

Old Post 06-11-02 17:09 #
Spike
Team Future has a new Giger-esque in the works

A) - if the government was wiped out, we'd be left with a population from which new governers can arise.
If you kill the population, you're left with a bunch of middle-aged, sexually frustrated S&M fans with no-one to govern.

Old Post 06-11-02 19:21 #
Spike is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

Spike said:
If you kill the population, you're left with a bunch of middle-aged, sexually frustrated S&M fans with no-one to govern.
And your problem is? I can see nothing wrong with this :)

Old Post 06-11-02 19:26 #
darknation
Forum Staple

Good point. Would you rather die in a nuclear holocaust or get reamed day-in day-out by a fat sexually frustrated Tory land owner?

I'll take my chances with the hydrogen bombs, thankyouverymuch.

P.S - notice my subtle use of rythem there to suggest reaming, good eh?

Old Post 06-11-02 19:30 #
IMJack
Web Radio Geek

Do yourself a favor and go rent "Dr. Strangelove" this weekend.

Old Post 06-11-02 20:57 #
IMJack is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

darknation said:
Good point. Would you rather die in a nuclear holocaust or get reamed day-in day-out by a fat sexually frustrated Tory land owner?

I'll take my chances with the hydrogen bombs, thankyouverymuch.

P.S - notice my subtle use of rythem there to suggest reaming, good eh?

You don't know me, but I am a fat Tory landowner

Old Post 06-11-02 23:21 #
Danarchy

There would of course have to be a 10-to-1 ratio of women to men so that the human race could prpogate more effeciently and quickly. Of course, the females would be selected for their physical attractiveness as to better stimulate the males. :)

P.S. Damn you Jack, I was going to post this before I even got down to your post, so daon't say anything. :P

Old Post 06-11-02 23:21 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

the_Danarchist said:
Of course, the females would be selected for their physical attractiveness as to better stimulate the males. :)

:P

You have no idea of what a guy will shag in a time of lean pussy, ever wonder why they had to bring in laws against shagging animals? The woman could be 300lb's of ugliness untold, they will shag her, trust me :)The females will probably be selected for how many bottles of beer she can open with her gums

Old Post 06-12-02 01:39 #
darknation
Forum Staple

fodders said:
You don't know me, but I am a fat Tory landowner

fodders said:
Darknation Blew Me

Well Goddamn.

Old Post 06-12-02 02:19 #
Rellik
Knock Knock
Who's there?

LOL, Shit I was wondering what was going on there though you gotta wonder what Fods had to do to get Lut to change his title.... :p

Old Post 06-12-02 03:58 #
Rellik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Danarchy

fodders said:
You have no idea of what a guy will shag in a time of lean pussy, ever wonder why they had to bring in laws against shagging animals? The woman could be 300lb's of ugliness untold, they will shag her, trust me :)The females will probably be selected for how many bottles of beer she can open with her gums

Meh...I was just paraphrasing Dr. Strangelove

Old Post 06-12-02 04:59 #