Icon of Sin / Baphomet
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Zaldron

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:35. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Fredrik

:)

Old Post 06-12-02 09:05 #
Fredrik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

Congrats to Sweden

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 06-12-02 09:42 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Dark-tenshi
Forum Regular

my friend got to see england play.i had to watch from TV = /

Last edited by Dark-tenshi on 06-12-02 at 10:02

Old Post 06-12-02 09:55 #
Dark-tenshi is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Linguica

The first thing I thought when the game ended was "I wonder if Fredrik is going to make fun of Zaldron..."

Old Post 06-12-02 09:57 #
Linguica is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Watch me not care.

Old Post 06-12-02 10:14 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Disorder
Boards of Canada

"... Don't cry for me Argentina. The truth is I never loved you..."

Old Post 06-12-02 10:42 #
Disorder is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Huh, what game?

Old Post 06-12-02 11:19 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

The Argentina vs. Sweden game. :P

Old Post 06-12-02 17:32 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/mirror/jun2002/1/2/0009712F-3918-1D08-B89280BFB6FAFE6C.jpg

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 06-13-02 12:14 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Man, I'm so happy we actually succeded to traumatize you like this, people. Even after all these years.

Old Post 06-13-02 12:35 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dsm
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Zaldron said:
Man, I'm so happy we actually succeded to traumatize you like this, people. Even after all these years.

Amusing.
/Me sits back and quietly watches the hatred between nations grow because of a silly game

Old Post 06-13-02 16:04 #
dsm is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Spike
Team Future has a new Giger-esque in the works

Footie : men chasing balls like only dogs can.

Old Post 06-13-02 18:30 #
Spike is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

Dogs chase cars too but they can't drive

Old Post 06-13-02 18:49 #
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

I chase tail, but I never get any.

Old Post 06-13-02 23:20 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
VileSlay

the_Danarchist said:
I chase tail, but I never get any.

lmao.

I'm just happy that turkey made it to the next round. happy girlfriends mom = happy girlfriend = happy me.

"I only wish that you, the peons, the lowly zit ridden scum of outcast prepubescence so recklessly misspending the treasure of youth could truly understand my utter disdain for you as I look out from my lofty perch of immeasurable fame and opulence." beefcake the mighty of GWAR

Old Post 06-14-02 04:37 #
VileSlay is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

USA go through to last 16 knockouts :)

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/fifa/en/xp/20020614/i/1611178005.jpg

Old Post 06-14-02 14:12 #
pritch
Super Moderator

rofl.

fredrik hates football but even he has to be happy. Nice one, Sveeden.

heh, that Mirror is awesome. The added irony of this being the anniversary of Argentina's surrender in the Falklands plus the economic misery cannot be lost on them.

Old Post 06-15-02 01:13 #
pritch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

Well well well, look out Brazil! Denmark 0 England 3 :)

Old Post 06-15-02 14:06 #
fodders
OWNS YOU

Zaldron is Argentina losing the plot? Surely they can't think they can take on Russia?
MOSCOW, Russia -- A diplomatic row has broken out between Argentina and Russia after a trawler was fired on.

Russia summoned the Argentinean ambassador on Saturday to denounce what it called the shelling with "no justification" of a Russian fishing trawler by an Argentinian coastguard vessel.

Old Post 06-16-02 15:31 #
KDarigal

And USA makes it to the round of 8... 2-0 USA over Mexico... look out Germany...

Old Post 06-17-02 11:17 #
KDarigal is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

It's called the quarter finals, not the round of 8 :)

Old Post 06-17-02 12:14 #